Are you looking for the super-thin knitting needles for lace and miniature knitting? Choose from 4 sizes of double point needles to knit the tiny stitches.
Use these needles with 20/2 weight (2-ply lace weight) wool yarn such as the DMC Medici Wool, or cotton in similar weight, such as the flower threads. The stitches looks great for doll clothing. For fine lace, use any of the sizes with the Shetland Cobweb wool. The larger needle sizes will create more spaces between stitches for a more lacy effect.
If you are unable to select the size directly on the listing when ordering, please add the size choice in the Note to Seller during check out.
The sizes available are as follows. The second picture shows the relative size of these needles.
1. US 000 (3-0) - 1.50mm - set of 5 double point needles, fully plated steel. Available in 6-inch (15 cm) and 8-inch (20 cm) length.
2. US 0000 (4-0) - 1.25mm - set of 5 double point needles, fully plated steel. Available in 4-inch (10 cm) and 8-inch (20 cm) length.
3. US 00000 (5-0) - 1.00mm - set of 5 double point needles, unplated tempered steel, 6 inches long. Normal use will keep these needles from tarnishing (top set in the picture). Please note that this size is 2 inches shorter than the other two. Available in 6-inch (15 cm) and 8-inch (20 cm) length.
4. US size 0000 0000 (8-0) - 0.50mm - set of 5 double point needles. Use these with 30/1 weight 1-ply Shetland Cobweb wool yarn or thin cotton threads. The needles are quite flexible at this size and will take a bit of time to get use to. Size 8-0 needles are 6 inches (15cm) long.
5. Or get all four sizes. If not specified, it will include the 8-inch needles for sizes 3-0,4-0 and 5-0, and the 6-in size 8-0 needles. For alternative lengths, please add a note during checkout in the "Notes to Seller" area.
6. Or, get all 7 sets, whichincludes the 3-0, 4-0 and 5-0 in both lengths, and the size 8-0 in 6 inch length.
The needles will not tarnish under regular use. If they do tarnish after storage, rubbing with a soft cloth will restore the original smoothness.
Orders are shipped after payment is cleared. Please see listing for the shipping time estimate.
All items are shipped via US Postal Service. Package tracking is included for all US orders but not insurance.
If you would like to add insurance, or tracking for shipments outside of the US, please contact me for quotes and separate invoice.
NON-US customers: I'm happy to ship internationally. Please note that buyers are responsible for ALL import duties, VAT, fees and customs charges. These fees are not included in the price or shipping. The rules vary by country, amount of order and type of goods so I'm unable to provide an estimate. If you are unsure of the potential charges, please print out a copy of the listing and inquire at your local post office before placing the order.
PayPal is accepted for all orders. You can also pay with credit cards directly through esty checkout, and use etsy gift cards.
I must collect sales tax on California customers, at 8.5%.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 21 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
Refunds or exchange will be provided if items are shipped erroneously. Please contact me within 14 days of receipt.
If you need threads in larger quantity than what I listed, please contact me either via the "Request custom item" or just a plain message, and I can create a custom order for you in the quantity that you are looking for.