This is a digital file
* * Written in ENGLISH * *
FERN and FLORA measure 28cm (11in)
Pattern contains instructions for these sweet little FERN and FLORA dolls. The two little sisters are knitted from the same basic pattern with a number of variations. The pretty dress, hat and apron will fit both dolls. Dress and apron are removable. The basket pattern is also included.
NEEDLES: knitted on two straight 3.25 mm needles (US 3)
YARN: DK (double knitting) yarn (USA - light-worsted/Australia - 8 ply).
SKILLS REQUIRED: cast on, cast off, knit, purl, increase, decrease.
PATTERN: 20 page PDF file with plenty of pictures and step by step instructions
DOLLS HEADS - you have 2 choices, either follow the Waldorf style instructions for shaped head or use the standard quicker method.
A bit about the Waldorf method - The pattern for the heads is based on the Waldorf method of head making. The knitted inner head is shaped and then covered by the knitted outer head. If you are an experienced maker of Waldorf dolls then you will probably want to use your own tried and tested methods. If the technique is new to you then please don't be put off as there are plenty of step by step pictures to guide you. If you decide you don't want to make the shaped head then you will be able to make a plainer version (details included with the pattern).
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF download button is on your 'Purchases and reviews' page (to find this click on 'You' top right of page).
© 2012 Wendy Phillips copyrighted design. Do not reproduce or distribute this pattern.
Please DO NOT sell dolls from your Etsy shop that you have made using this pattern as it can affect my own Etsy pattern sales. I am however happy for you to sell your knitted dolls from other small shops and craft fairs etc. . . . Happy knitting.
You might also like
More from this seller
* This shop uses ETSY Direct Checkout. Payments can be made in a variety of ways including debit/credit cards, ETSY Gift Cards and PayPal.
Returns & exchanges
* You will receive a link to the pattern straight after payment and it will be ready for you to use. if you have viewed the pattern I cannot issue a refund.
* The pattern download button can be found on your Etsy 'Purchases and reviews' page (to find this click on 'You' top right of page).
* I design and sell patterns but sadly am not able to knit dolls and toys for customers (there are not enough hours in a day!)
* To view a PDF pattern some people may need to install the FREE download "Adobe Acrobat Reader" program on their computer.
© Wendy Phillips. All designs are copyrighted. All rights reserved. No part of any pattern (illustrations or text) may be copied, reproduced, transmitted or sold.
Items knitted from this pattern should not be sold from other Etsy shops. Items can however be sold from small independent outlets and for charity fund raising purposes .