This is a digital file
* * Written in ENGLISH * *
BABY BUNNY measures 17 cm (6.5 in).
Bunny's little crib with handles is ideally suited for small hands to carry. She can be snuggled down to sleep on her frilly pillow and kept warm with her cosy blanket. And when she's not sleeping she'll be happy to play alongside her young owner. Bunny, crib with frill, pillow and blanket patterns are all included.
KNITTING PATTERN contains instructions for BABY BUNNY and crib.
SIZE: Baby Bunny -
NEEDLES: knitted on two straight 3.25 mm needles (US 3)
YARN: DK (double knitting) yarn, (USA - light-worsted/Australia - 8 ply).
SKILLS REQUIRED: cast on, cast off, knit, purl, increase, decrease.
PATTERN: 10 page PDF file with plenty of pictures and step by step instructions
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF download button is on your 'Purchases and reviews' page (to find this click on 'You' top right of page).
© 2012 Wendy Phillips copyrighted design. Do not reproduce or distribute this pattern.
Please DO NOT sell rabbits from your Etsy shop that you have made using this pattern as it can affect my own Etsy pattern sales. I am however happy for you to sell your knitted rabbits from other small shops and craft fairs etc. . . . Happy rabbit knitting.
You might also like
More from this seller
* This shop uses ETSY Direct Checkout. Payments can be made in a variety of ways including debit/credit cards, ETSY Gift Cards and PayPal.
Returns & exchanges
* You will receive a link to the pattern straight after payment and it will be ready for you to use. if you have viewed the pattern I cannot issue a refund.
* The pattern download button can be found on your Etsy 'Purchases and reviews' page (to find this click on 'You' top right of page).
* I design and sell patterns but sadly am not able to knit dolls and toys for customers (there are not enough hours in a day!)
* To view a PDF pattern some people may need to install the FREE download "Adobe Acrobat Reader" program on their computer.
© Wendy Phillips. All designs are copyrighted. All rights reserved. No part of any pattern (illustrations or text) may be copied, reproduced, transmitted or sold.
Items knitted from this pattern should not be sold from other Etsy shops. Items can however be sold from small independent outlets and for charity fund raising purposes .