Quantity: 9 pcs, as shown
Shape: Natural Raw Rough Diamond
Color: As shown
Weight: 1.0 tcw
Clarity: Translucent / sparkly
Approx. Size: as shown on ruler in millimeters
Treatment: none / as mined
Origin: Africa / conflict free (no paperwork)
1) These diamonds are tiny diamonds! Please refer to the size in the listing, as well as the picture showing them against the metric side of a ruler before you purchase. I shoot them with magnification to show details so they look larger in the pictures than they are except for shot with ruler which is the correct size.
2) Some people are a to find that when they receive their roughs they don't look as detailed as they did on their monitors... this is because it's industry standard to shoot gemstones using very high levels of magnification to show detail. I shoot using a simple "point and shoot" digital camera under regular compact fluorscent bulbs and I DO NOT retouch photos with photo editing programs other than to occassionally brighten a picture a shade or two in order to brighten the picture to show detail/s better but never enough to enhance the gem's natural gem color. Please shop carefully.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
NOTE ON MY SHIPPING COST:
I live in Canada. There are four methods I can use to ship to US...
1) Tracked Packet: tracking + $100 maximum insurance
2) Expedited Parcel: tracking & full contents insurance
3) Xpresspost: tracking + full contents insurance + expedited delivery
I have two Etsy shops and my customers kept repeatedly asking me for tracking and insurance so I have listened and no longer ship by the $7 method, as I have no way of knowing where a package is once it leaves my hands and am responsible for loss should it occur! The "Tracket Packet" ($15) method gives us both peace of mind in knowing where the package is at any given time and that there is a maximum of $100 insurance should it go missing! The "actual price I pay for this method is $17 but I absorb $2 of that amount, as I feel I can't ask my customers to pay more than $15. Please understand that the "Tracked Packet" method at $15 protects both of us!
There is tracking on ALL packages shipping to Canada and USA but no tracking for international destinations (I can do this but it is very $$$). For US shipments I only use Canada Post's “Tracked Packet" (includes tracking/$100 insurance) for the USA. For international packages I ship via Canada Post's "Light Packet" (no tracking or insurance). Canadian shipments go as regular parcels (includes tracking and insurance).
ESTIMATED DELVERY TIMES ~ THESE ARE "APPROXIMATIONS" ONLY:
US: 7 - 10 business days (not counting weekends)
Canada: 5 - 7 business days
International: absolutely impossible to know... usually around 3 weeks but can take much longer, depending on the country.
CUSTOMS CHECKS & DUTY/EXCISE TAX:
Customs agents the world over can and do execute "spot checks"!
1) I must fill out a Customs Declaration for all packages I ship out of Canada... I must declare the contents and the price paid... PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO DECLARE CONTENTS AT A LOWER VALUE OR DECLARE IT AS OTHER THAN WHAT IT IS... THAT IS ILLEGAL AND I WILL NOT BREAK THE LAW.
2) The customer is 100% responsible for payment of any and all charges (duties, taxes, etc.) arising from Custom's inspections... this applies to new purchases or when a customer returns a purchase for adjustment (in either direction, coming to me or when I return it).
3) ALL packages in ALL countries must undergo inspection and delays in delivery are almost always caused by Customs and not the postal services.
REGULAR ORDERS: NO ORDER CANCELLATION AFTER 24 HOURS OF PURCHASE / NO EXCEPTIIONS! Cancellations will be accepted for a period of 24 hours fter purchase... please notify me immediately if there's a problem! with your order/purchase.
CUSTOM ORDERS: NO CANCELLATIONS OR REFUNDS on orders containing materials I have especially ordered in for those orders.
Returns & exchanges
REFUNDS ON REGULAR LISTINGS ONLY WITHIN 30 DAYS OF SHIPPING DATE - NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE SENDING AN ITEM BACK!
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON LISTINGS THAT CONTAIN MATERIALS IF I HAVE ESPECIALLY CUSTOM ORDERED IT IN FOR THE ORDER.
Customer MUST ship with tracking and full contents insurance and is resonsible for paying the return postage. Shipping charges (in either direction) will not be refunded and funds will re returned to your original method of payment.
A NOTE ON GEM COLOR:
Gems of the same type vary in color by nature and their color is also highly influenced by the type of light it's observed under so incandescent and florescent light, sunlight and clouds will each produce a different tone or shade of color in the same gem! Computer screens also vary in the way they show the same color so a listing may appear may or may not appear slightly different in shade or tone on someone else’s screen.
Some people are a to find that when they receive their roughs they don't look as detailed as they did on their monitors... this is because it's industry standard to shoot gemstones using very high levels of magnification to show detail. I shoot using a simple "point and shoot" digital camera under regular compact fluorscent bulbs and I DO NOT retouch photos with photo editing programs other than to occassionally brighten a picture a shade or two in order to brighten the picture to show detail/s better but never enough to enhance the gem's natural gem color. Please shop carefully.