This is a digital file
A fun PDF Sewing Pattern to make a Child Safe 19" (48 cm) Superhero doll from cotton and felt fabrics. To most he's your average schoolboy … but when trouble is in the air he's off to save the day!
My versatile pattern allows you to make many different versions of this doll. His pattern comes with his removable (and/or appliqued on) glasses, his crime fighting belt, and a reversible mask and cape so that he can be a Super 'Hero' or 'Villain' depending on the game :)
Plus …. Both the Mask and Glasses will fit your children too for hours of fun dress-up and imaginative play! So why not make a second set for the Superhero in your life!
* Easy – Beginners will love this!
* Step by Step Photo Tutorial – you can’t go wrong!
* Extra tips & tricks throughout!
* High Quality Finished Doll
* No Visible Ugly Seams (leg to body seam)
* Easily customizable – get creative!
* Sell Your Finished Dolls – we support Cottage Industries!
* Child Safe – Children of all ages will love them
More doll outfits and shoe patterns can be found here:
Take Care and Happy Sewing!
You might also like
More from this seller
Paypal & Etsy Direct Checkout
Returns & exchanges
Due to the nature of my product once downloaded all sales are final and non-refundable.
Etsy.com does not allow past purchases to be updated. If you would like to receive future updates please purchase directly from https://dollsanddaydreams.com instead.
COTTAGE INDUSTRIES INFO – FOR EMBROIDERS AND SEWISTS
Please find our current Policies Here: https://dollsanddaydreams.com/pages/policies
Dolls and Daydreams® is a registered trademark (US & International).