Vintage 1950s Dress Pattern. Australian Home Journal Pattern for teens or petite women. Sleeveless blouse bodiced dress with wide collar and full skirt with belt.
CONDITION OF ITEM: Pattern is unused and in factory folds. Cover is in fair condition with a few tears. Item sold AS IS.
- Shipping quotes are for regular parcel postage by Australia Post. If you would like express post or you want to add insurance or tracking to your purchase contact me prior to purchase. I want to make my products more affordable to international buyers. Sold as is and as a final sale. Please ask all questions before purchase. Please be aware that I am posting Air mail from Australia, and it can take from 3-10 days for airmail parcels to arrive.
- I do not accept refunds or exchanges so please make sure that you check all measurements and descriptions carefully. Items sold AS IS so please ask for extra info BEFORE purchase if needed.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
✩ At VVE I try to make shipping prices as accurate as possible, if I accidentally overcharge you, I will refund the difference in via PayPal. Due to a busy schedule, I am only able to make it to the post office every 5 days; if you need your item by a certain time, it is your responsibility to let me know.
✩ Shipping quotes are for regular parcel postage by Australia Post. If you would like express post or you want to add insurance or tracking to your purchase contact me prior to purchase. I want to make my products more affordable to international buyers. Regular post is by Air and takes 3 - 10 days for delivery, which is a still very good.
✩ I am not responsible for any of the customs charges in the country of the buyer. Please find out what these may be before purchasing.
✩ You will receive a dispatch email once your item has been shipped.
✩ I am based in Australia and happy to ship items worldwide.
✩ I like to be 'green' when posting, so if your item arrives in a recycled box / satchel, don't be alarmed, it's just me doing my bit for the environment. The contents within are always packed and wrapped with care. :)
✩ Payment is accepted via credit card and PayPal. All payments are expected immediately after purchase. If payment is not received within two days, and there has been no response to my messages, the transaction will be cancelled and negative feedback left.
✩ Your item will be shipped once payment appears in my bank account.
✩ ITEM CONDITION RATING
- Mint: An item is as perfect and pristine as when it was originally made and shows no sign of wear (mint condition is rare for vintage clothing).
- Excellent: An item shows typical signs of wear due to occasional use.
- Very good: An item is considered wearable but has some surface flaws (staining or soiling, for example).
- Good: An item is wearable but cannot be returned to excellent condition even if repairs are made.
- Fair/poor: Not fit for wear, design, display or study piece. Many flaws.
Returns & exchanges
✩ VINTAGE MEANS VINTAGE
All items are vintage unless otherwise stated so please do not expect them to be in NEW condition. Vintage items are normally more than 50 years old and will almost always show some degree of wear. That being said, I am committed to providing quality vintage garments. I inspect all items carefully and list any imperfections I find. If I miss something small, I do apologise.
Garments are measured carefully and I give my best estimate in todays' sizing. Sometimes items can be pinned to fit my model so please ENSURE you refer to my measurements for final sizing information. In the extreme case of misrepresentation (and I have no intention of misrepresenting any item, at any time), I will offer you a refund. The shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any queries at all please email me before the auction ends and I will be happy to help in any way.
I will reserve items for up to 2 days. Please do not make a reservation if you are not serious about purchasing the item.