This is a digital file
This toy is reversible! First, it's an egg just waiting to hatch. Then, turn it inside out, and it transforms into an irresistible little chick!
This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern. It will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
Like all of my patterns, this sewing pattern includes step-by-step photos, written instructions, and templates. You'll be able to make this adorable Chick & Egg Reversible Softie with ease! The finished toy will be approximately 6 inches x 6 inches.
This project comes together with just a little bit of fabric and a little bit of time, and the results are so adorable. I think you're going to love this toy!
This sewing pattern is best suited for advanced beginners who already know how to sew a straight stitch on their sewing machines, how to baste, and how to do some simple hand stitching. If you've made a softie or two before, you're ready for this pattern! I recommend using fleece for this project because it is soft, a bit stretchy, vibrantly colored, and inexpensive. Other fabrics may be substituted, but fleece is recommended.
The Chick & Egg Reversible Softie pattern was designed by me, Abby Glassenberg, and is copyrighted 2012. All rights reserved. It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission.
You can sell items made from this pattern as long as you follow these regulations:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Abby Glassenberg as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Abby Glassenberg on the item’s tags and listings.
Check out all my PDF patterns for lots of other cute baby gifts and plush toys to sew: http://www.etsy.com/shop/whileshenaps