This tutorial will take you through the process of creating this beautiful bead woven bracelet, which makes use of Twin beads and shining crystals. This would look lovely in any color way imaginable, and is great fun to weave. The chaton clasp adds a touch of elegance to the overall design, and this is supremely comfortable to wear. The design is easily customizable for perfect sizing, and you can make a thinner or wider version according to your taste by simply repeating motifs.
Techniques used in this tutorial include picot, right angle weave and embellishment. Materials needed for this project include Twin beads, size 11 seed beads, size 15 seed beads, 4mm crystals and an SS29 6mm chaton crystal.
Beading difficulty; intermediate.
Please note that this tutorial is for sale for PERSONAL USE ONLY and may not be used for commercial purposes without express written permission of the author. If you are interested in a commercial use license for this pattern, please contact me via email, Etsy convo or on Facebook. I can list a commercial use pattern for you separately, for an additional fee, and give you written permission to create a limited number of pieces for sale.
I email each tutorial myself, so please be patient - I will normally email it to you within an hour, but if I am away from my computer it may take longer; it will be emailed within 24 hours without fail. Please check your spam filter after purchasing and before contacting me.
When purchasing this PDF, you may contact me at any time through my website, www.nedbeads.com, or here on Etsy, if you have any questions.
(This listing is for a PDF tutorial, and does not include purchase of any of the jewelry shown in the photographs.)
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I accept Paypal, credit and debit card payments, as well as Etsy gift cards currently.
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final.
◙ TUTORIALS ARE FOR PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL USE unless otherwise noted in the listing;
By purchasing my tutorials you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• By purchasing a tutorial for listed for personal and commercial use, permission is given to sell a limited number of items created from the tutorial. This permission is given to the purchaser only and cannot be transferred to another person;
• Copyright of the design and the tutorial, all written material/photography or images, remains with Nancy Dale of NEDbeads;
• Credit for the design (whether as a whole, or as a portion of your item) would be appreciated if included in your listing description and photos, or if you post photos of the item on the internet;
• Purchasing the tutorial for commercial use does NOT grant you the permission to include the tutorial in beading kits for sale or to teach this design in classes. If you are interested in using my tutorials in a classroom setting, please contact me via my website.
• The file and its content are copyrighted and are intended for the use by the purchaser only. Purchasing of this tutorial does NOT grant you the permission to resell, share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.
◙ TUTORIALS & PATTERNS REFUND POLICY - Tutorial transactions become final once the PDF file is e-mailed to the buyer, and there will be no refund.