This pretty snood is perfect for the days when your hair won't behave - just tuck it in and tie it up! This delightful design is simple and no-nonsense, but still lovely; now you can make it for yourself or a friend!
To make this snood, you will need size 10 crochet thread (bedspread cotton), 1 yard of 3/8 in wide satin ribbon, and a size 7 crochet hook.
Fits most head sizes.
This pattern is for personal use only. You do NOT have permission to recopy, rewrite, or redistribute this pattern in any form as your own or otherwise. You may NOT resell my patterns. You are welcome to sell finished items made from this pattern, but you must mention my Etsy shop name in your listing.
Think it's perfect? Click the green button to the right.
Thanks for looking! ♥ Hannah Jasmine
Aug 17, 2017 by Lines M Perez
Wonderful seller! I can't wait to try the pattern out. Prompt response!
Jun 10, 2013 by A fellow maker
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Returns & exchanges
I put a good deal of time and care into each item, so that my customers will be completely satisfied. If I have misrepresented an item so that it is unsatisfactory, I will work with my customers to come to a reasonable reimbursement, whether through return and refund, or replacement. All sales on patterns are final, no refunds.
All my items are available to be made custom in a different size or color. Allow up to 4 weeks for sweaters or other big items, up to 2 weeks for smaller items, such as snoods or scrunchies. All items are made in a smoke-free environment, and are kept away from our little animals. I have three points that I price by: Type of material: I try to get as many things as possible on sale, and if I can, I pass on these good prices to you. Amount of material: The bigger the item, the more material it takes; the lacier the item, the less material it takes; items are priced accordingly. Amount of detail/time: Although I don't have a specific price-per-hour I charge for labor, I do gauge prices by approximately how long and tedious each item was to make. For custom items, I charge a non-refundable down-payment of 15% of the estimated final cost before beginning the project, and the remaining 85% on completion of the project.
For more examples of my designs and work, take a peek here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.104852166270368.14951.100002367557198&type=3
Items will arrive wrapped attractively in white tissue paper and tied with a scrap of yarn. If you wish to add a personal message, just let me know; I'd be happy to do it!