Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
Do you offer custom molds?
Yes! Contact me about what you are looking for, and I can we can communicate about your custom mold. Please note, custom molds start out at 9.99
All silicone molds can cleaned several ways.
1. Dish soap and warm water- Just run water under the mold and add dish soap. Do not use a hard abrasive. Gently massage mold with soap and any debris will fall off.
2. rubbing Alcohol - Soak a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol and clean mold. You can also you nail polish remover.
Food vs Crafting
All my molds are for crafting only. They can be baked if using polymer clay. The heat limit is 275 degrees