The B I Bar brand started as a small-town cattle ranch in Kremling, Colorado. In 2007, the mantle passed down the family line to become an alpaca ranch in Colorado Springs. Today it remains family owned and operated. We pride ourselves on happy animals and high quality products.
Around the web
Hello! I'm the daughter of this family ranch, and the designer of this Etsy shop. I knit most of the products featured using the yarn that you can buy! Right now, I'm a zoology student at CSU, Fort Collins.
I'm an owner of B I Bar Alpaca Ranch along with my husband, Ted. I create products as well, but most of my time is devoted to the care and keeping of our animals.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)