A Shop for People who Love to Create
ClassicElements a shop for people who love to create. Supplies for beading, bookmaking, and mixed media.
http://ClassicBead.Etsy.com is where you will find the handcrafted pendants and beads I create.
Join the growing groups on Facebook and Instagram.
Follow us either place to stay up on new products, specials, giveaways and other news from other creative souls, so when you are through shopping hop over, send me a message, or join in on the posts.
Facebook: The Classic Bead Be sure to click follow. We don’t slam you with daily posts but Facebook won’t let you see much if you don’t.
Please do not hesitate to visit my reviews both here and in my sister shop: https://classicbead.etsy.com so you can be assured that my shipping is fast and service top notch.
Now.... go create something unique today!
Owner, Creator, Photographer
That's me with my oldest on her wedding day. Mom, Gigi, Ceramic Artist, Home Based Business owner. A midwestern gal, I am a dabbler and must keep my hands busy! Creating, designing, gardening, sculpting...Welcome to my little piece of the world!
It is my goal to provide a little piece of my artistic expression for you to wear or have to enjoy. I started Classic Elements to take a load off my Classic Bead shop as I began to expand my stringing supplies, findings, and beads.
My philosophy: Surround yourself with things you love. Cool stuff equals cool creations and inspires us to create for ourselves, as well as lovely gifts for others, and of course those items we make to sell.
Fast shipping and communication equals happy customers for which I am grateful.
Thanks for shopping by today.
Accepted payment methods
Direct Checkout. You may cancel anytime prior to shipping, but you better make that decision fast as I try to ship same or next day! Fast shipping = happy customers I have learned!
I do not include a receipt in your package. You may access one if needed via your Etsy account.
1. FASTER delivery 2. Your order is INSURED for $100 3. Packaging is secure and eliminates costly delays. ANY shipping charges over and above $6.75 will be refunded at the time of shipping IF all your product will fit in a Small Flat Rate box or envelope.
Due to so many changes I have made the decision to no longer ship outside of the United States. If you have purchased from me before you may inquire and I may make an exception.
My packaging is secure...all items are packaged in a cello bag with a product card.
I strive to ship all ClassicBead and ClassicElements orders within 24 - 48 hour from the time payment is received. I will notify customers if I deviate from this standard.
PLEASE stay tuned to your Etsy CONVOS! These can be accessed through your account. It is how I communicate with you in the event of a question or problem with your order. Your shipment can be delayed and I will not be held responsible for such delay if you do not respond to convo or an attempt to reach you via email. This is a time consuming costly matter to me.
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
I don't accept returns or exchanges
Returns and exchange details
1. All sales are considered final unless I have sent the wrong product or an item is found to be defective. Cut goods are considered custom orders and are not eligible for return or exchange. If you are unsure of the color, I suggest ordering a small amount before committing to a larger quantity as cut goods are not returnable. Please reach out in the form of an Etsy convo if you have a question or proposal.
1a. Natural dye leather colors can vary from spool to spool. These colors are not clear, this is a distressed look and the leather shows through. IF you are unsure regarding please message me or order a small amount before committing to larger quantities or order opaque and metallics for true color and consistency from spool to spool.
2. Error in shipping?? I will gladly replace your item with the correct product.
a. You must contact me within 3 days of receipt and include a picture of the entire order. Pictures can be sent by email or via an Etsy convo.
b. In most cases you must return the product shipped in error. If return is required I will send a label along with your items for the return.
3. If I have omitted something from your order notify me immediately via Etsy convo and I will get it right out to you. This is an easy fix.
4. Cancellations: Short window I know, but I often times ship same day if I am in the shop when your order comes in. I respond quickly to convos regarding product questions so reach out if you have a question before placing your order and I'll do what I can to help! If you contact me after the 12 hour window, shipping charges will not be refunded.
Handcrafted items with subtle nuances and color variations given the differences in monitors are not considered defects. I photograph multiples to give you an idea of the nuances you might expect in unique handcrafted items.
Additional policies and FAQs
Trunk shows!! LOVE them! If you have a bead shop or know of one in your market who can supply vendor references I would be glad to discuss shipping a trunk show of my handcrafted ClassicBead pendants, buttons, & beads to that shop for a 10-14 day selling period. Please contact me through convo to arrange such an event.
Gift certificates to my shop are awarded to customers who assist in booking trunk shows and/or use my product in a design that is published!