Up in the clouds......
Cloud Forest Studio is nestled in the tropical rainforest north of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia. Surrounded by nature and wildlife, the studio produces beautiful hand dyed yarns and knitting patterns. Cloud Forest Studio is owned and operated by Designer Sian Price-White.
"Finally! I'm living the dream!
After way too many years spent in various artistic pursuits and occupations, it was a move to a secluded studio/tree house nestled in the Queensland rainforest that made me decide to do this full time. It's such an inspirational place, with abundant nature and wildlife (oh the birds!) as well as a stunning view all the way down to the ocean, which sparkles in the morning sunshine and misty clouds drifting up the valley. I know, right?! Sigh...
I've worked with fibre and material all my life and am totally obsessed with the alchemy that is yarn dyeing. I hope you enjoy the journey with me! "
Around the web
Owner, Designer, Creator
I've worked with fibre and material all my life and am totally obsessed with the alchemy that is yarn dyeing. I hope you enjoy the journey with me!
Accepted payment methods
* All major credit cards are accepted via this secure process - and you do not need to have a PayPal account to complete the transaction.
We never see you credit card/bank account information. PayPal simply informs us when a payment has been completed - then we ship your goodies!
* Payment must be received in full prior to shipment *
You will receive a confirmation email once your product has been shipped.
* Cloud Forest Yarns uses Australia Post for both Australian and international orders and we happily ship internationally!
The current postage transit times are:
Australia-wide: 1 - 5 days; fastest for capital cities
USA,Canada & UK: 7-14 working days
Europe: 8-14 working days
Asia: 5-8 working days
* Standard INTERNATIONAL postage does NOT include tracking information. If this is something you require, please contact me for a quote.
* We happily offer EXPRESS SHIPPING if required!
Please contact me for an individual quote.
* Import regulations differ in each country.
Cloud Forest Yarns will not be held responsible for any and all duties or custom charges that may be incurred. If you are unsure about your local import regulations, I recommend you contact your local postal company before purchasing.
* We are very happy to combine postage for multiple items, and we will refund the difference on postage, if you have been overcharged.
This will especially apply on international orders, since it is difficult to set a postage price to cover all types of orders. Please contact me for an accurate quote!
Returns and exchanges
* Returns are accepted on faulty goods, or should you receive an incorrect item. The item(s) must be returned within 2 weeks of receiving them and must be returned to in their original condition.
If a refund is deemed necessary, we will activate the refund through Paypal once the goods are received back in our studio. A refund of the original product purchase price (not including shipping costs) will be issued within 2 days of receiving and checking the product(s).
*We will only refund shipping costs if an error was made on our part.
Additional policies and FAQs
* While we do everything we can to photograph colours accurately, please be aware that colours may appear differently on your monitor.