I'm a craft supply addict
I'm a craft supply addict plain and simple. For about 15 years my husband and I made craft items and sold them at craft shows. Over those years I amassed a huge collection of craft supplies. We no longer do shows, but I still like to dabble in crafty things. Some of the items for sale in my shop are from our craft show years, and others are new acquisitions that I get to bring in the house and tell the husband it's for the business. No dear, I didn't just buy another bolt of fabric for myself, it's a business expense!
Check out my website (link below) for items not listed in my Etsy shop.
Around the web
I worked in IT for 35 years, but deep down I'm an entrepreneur.
Accepted payment methods
For international customers, I am not responsible for duty or VAT fees, so please be aware of any fees that may be charged by your country. If an item is returned due to failure to pay fees, I will refund the cost of the item minus shipping and any fees charged by the postal service.
EU BUYERS: The VAT limit for your country is very low. Please be aware that you may have to pay VAT plus a handling fee on your purchase. If you see a message under the listing price that says VAT is included, please be aware that this is a misleading statement that Etsy has added to all listings. I do NOT collect VAT in advance. That is something you pay when you pick up your item from your local sorting center.
Please be sure your Paypal and Etsy shipping addresses are correct. I cannot be responsible for incorrect addresses. Any package returned for incorrect address will be promptly refunded (item price minus postage). Feel free to re-purchase after correcting your address.
If the shipping calculator is off by more than $2.00, I will refund the overage.
Returns and exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
Refunds will be processed promptly upon receipt of the returned items. Items paid through Paypal (through a paypal account or using a credit card as a paypal guest) are eligible for 100% refund (minus postage). Items paid through Etsy's payment processing system (credit card directly through Etsy) will incur a 20 cent restocking fee per listing ordered, as Etsy does not refund the listing fees on items paid through their system.
Additional policies and FAQs
Items in my shop are designed for adult crafting, and are not safe for small children.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Frequently asked questions
Check out through Paypal without a Paypal account
No Paypal account, no problem. Checkout with a major credit or debit card - simply click on "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" at the bottom of the Paypal login screen.