Hello こんにちわ 大家好
I graduated from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago with a master degree in art. I am an art teacher and clay artist. I like to make miniature food jewelry. Also in my free time, I like to paint watercolor painting.
Thank you for visiting my page.
Around the web
Artist A リタちゃん
Owner, Clay Artist
Artist B マシューさん
Lino Block Printing Artist
Accepted payment methods
USA buyers can upgrade the shipping to Priority Mail, and I will ship your items as soon as possible. Shipping upgrade option is available at checkout. But keep in mind that postoffice is very busy in December, so even the priority mail can be slow!
For international buyers, the package will usually arrive your country in 2-4 weeks. International packages have shipping receipt, but no tracking number. No shipping upgrade is available.
*Please Make Sure Your Address is Correct*
If you provided the wrong address, we are not responsible for missing items.
If an item arrives broken due to shipping, please notify me within 2 days (after the date of delivery confirmation by USPS) of receiving the item and include a photo of the broken item. I will be happy to replace it for the "same item".
If your package get returned to me because of your address issue, I will send you an email to contact you first. And you will need to pay the shipping fee again and I will re-ship your item after payment.
*Item Delivered But Not Received*
If tracking indicates the package was delivered but the buyer didn't get the item. Here is what the buyer should do:
1. To wait another week, sometimes the delivery is slow. But the package may show up in the end.
2. To check with neighbors to see if the package was left with them either on purpose or by accident.
3. To check with family members – Someone in your household probably pick up the package and put it somewhere out of plain sight.
4. To check your house surroundings again, check garage, check garden,check the back door, check under the bush, because postman could leave the package in a random spot.
5. To do a personal in-house investigation,sometimes the package is hidden under a pile of stuff.
6. To ask property manager or apartment manager about the package.
7. Highly recommended that you go to your local post office in person with tracking number together to see if the package is sitting there.
I can help and file the theft/stolen package complaint to the post office. Post office may investigate the case. If needed, the buyer should consider to file a police report with his/her local police about the stolen package.
Returns and exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
Miniature jewelry are NOT toys, and not intended for small children as they pose a choking hazard.
Extortion is prohibited on Etsy. The following actions are examples of extortion:
A buyer leaves a negative review in an attempt to force the seller into providing additional items that were not agreed upon in the original transaction.
A buyer leaves a negative review in an attempt to force the seller into providing a refund when a refund is not warranted.