A little bit about us!
I am a work at home mom with 3 amazing little ones. Eli is 6, Owen is 3 and Evie is 4 months. They are my daily inspiration for these designs and love "helping" Mommy work. This is also where we got "E & O Applique Designs". Even though their names are short we always seem to call the boys E or O. And, since they are both TRAIN NUTS E & O seemed to remind me of something train related. Maybe it was the countless games of Monopoly and the B & O Railroad ;)
My husband and I owned our own embroidery business for quite a few years and found myself with tons of ideas of designs I wanted but just couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. So, I decided to start digitizing my own. Since I have a background in design and marketing it was a fun and exciting transition! I have enjoyed growing my digitizing the last few years and now offer them to others for sale.
My husband was always 100% supportive but wasn't interested in doing embroidery....until the 10 needle was added to the mix! Somehow right when we added the 10 needle embroidery machine to our shop he seemed a bit more interested! So, now he works full time with E & O as well! He actually does more embroidery than I do now and I believe he has surpassed the teacher in his skills! So he stitches it and I design it along with help from our amazing testers.
My "bread and butter" for our embroidery business was holiday and birthday shirts. I did tons of other things as well but those were my constant sellers. It didn't matter the season, birthday shirts always sold and each season had a holiday so they were the perfect addition. I love creating new designs for each holiday as well as think of some fun birthday options.
When I design I always think about doing a fantastic design that is easy for those stitching it out. If you do this for fun it lets you get even more done in the same amount of time. If you do this for income it helps keep your profit up there! The less time it takes to stitch something out the more orders you can get done!
Check our facebook page out for latest designs, sales and coupons!
E and O Applique
Blythe & Chuck
We're a husband and wife team both working full time in our digitizing business! We have almost 14 years of embroidery and digitizing experience together and enjoy making fun and new designs.
We do not offer stitched out patches, items or patterns for sewing. All of our items are machine embroidery patterns and must be used with an embroidery machine.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
You are purchasing a digital embroidery or applique design to be used with an embroidery machine. This is not a stitched item, a physical patch or an image to use.
NOTHING WILL BE SHIPPED to you.
You MUST have an embroidery machine AND a way of getting the designs to your machine such as embroidery software. There are tons of options for embroidery software and some of very inexpensive.
We cannot guarantee the quality of our designs if they have been altered in any way.
Any embellishments such as bows, crystals, names are not included in our designs. They are added to show what can be done to personalize our designs.
What you can do with our designs:
1. You can stitch our designs on items you have made or purchased for your own personal use.
2. You can stitch our designs on items you have made or purchased for your small business use. You may sell these items on websites such as Etsy, Artfire, your own website, craft fairs etc.
3. You may use our photos for example on your website(s) as long as they are not altered in any way and have our logo/watermark on them. You are not allowed to ever post any of our images without our watermark/logo.
What you cannot do with our designs:
1. You may NEVER share or sell our digital designs in way, shape or form. We work very hard on these designs. Please respect our time and business by not sharing or selling even part of our designs.
2. You cannot use any of our designs to create your own embroidery design for sale.
3. You cannot use our photos or designs to create screen print, vinyl designs, heat transfers or the like for any products. This is not allowed for personal as well as commercial use.
4. You cannot use our photos or designs for logos.
5. You cannot mass produce items with our designs or use them for wholesale products without prior consent from us.
Frequently asked questions
Embroidery Pattern - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
You are purchasing a digital design to be used with embroidery machines. This is not a patch or physical item. Nothing is shipped. All our items are instant downloads and are available as soon as payment has cleared (usually just a minute or two).
Custom and personalized orders
We offer our designs in the following formats:
PES, XXX, JEF, JEF+, SEW, EXP, VIP, VP3, DST, HUS