Embroidery It LLC offers beautiful and personalized machine embroidery designs and finished work all with a needle and thread.
Embroidery It LLC opened its doors in June of 2014. It has been a work in progress though since 2012 when I first started blogging about my embroidery journey.
I've been sewing since a very young girl sitting on my mother's lap at the sewing machine. At the age of 16 my parents bought me a used Bernina that had 8 different stitches. 30+ years later I told my husband, Mike, that it was time for a new machine and I would really like one that could do monogramming. Little did I know I would need an embroidery machine to fill that request. After doing my research I soon came home with a Brother 1250D. That day I stitched my first embroidery design and was forever hooked on machine embroidery.
It wasn't long before I wanted to do more... create more... create my own designs. I invested in quality digitizing software in which I digitize by hand. My designs are NOT created by auto digitizing. All artwork is original. You won't find these designs being sold by other digitizers. I work diligently and test every design to ensure my products stitch out beautifully so you will get the best results.
My next journey has been to develop a business for my digitized designs as well as what I embroider. I've started selling digitized designs through embroidery malls. I'm currently building my own website where I blog, www.embroideryit.com. Developing my own little corner here on Etsy just feels like it should be the next step in my journey.
I've been married to my best friend for 26 years and we have three children. We currently live outside Grand Rapids, MI in the country on just a little over three acres. Our oldest, Katie, is in the Air Force. Emily is away at college and Timothy is a senior in high school. I worked as a registered nurse and Lamaze instructor for many years but have also been a stay-at-home mom with the children. Now that they are growing up Embroidery It has given me a new focus. I am beyond excited to see it grow and develop.
All my life I have been crafting and creating. I also enjoy cooking and gardening and all things homemade.
You can learn more about Embroidery It by visiting my website www.embroideryit.com Thank you for your support and letting me share my journey with you.
Owner, Designer, Creator
I'm the country girl behind Embroidery It living outside Grand Rapids. I'm a married mom to three older children and my passion is machine embroidery, creating beautiful designs and all things homemade. Simple, fresh country life inspires all I do.
A word of caution...If you should re-size or edit the design, I cannot guarantee the finished results.
Most of my designs are offered in the following formats: PES, DST, HUS, JEF, VIP and VP3, but not all so please read the description for each item.
All designs are property of Embroidery It and are protected by USA Federal Copyright Law and International Treaties. The designs themselves may not be resold, shared or traded. I want you to enjoy these designs so you may stitch and sell your finished projects. This does NOT include mass production without additional permission.
Embroidery designs are available for instant digital download through a zipped file. You will need to save the file and un-zip it on your computer for the digital file, instructions and accompanying pictures.
Once payment is complete, you will receive two emails from Etsy. The first confirms your purchase and the second lets you know your design is ready for download. To download your digital file, click the button "View your files on Etsy". You will then be redirected to a download page where you can download your zipped file containing your design.
You can also access your downloads by going to: My Account > Purchases > Click on the download button next to the purchased item.
For more information about Embroidery It and to receive my newsletter, please visit my website at www.embroideryit.com
Thank you again!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
There are no refunds for custom orders. Please check the spelling on your order carefully.
I do want you to be completely satisfied and will work with you to resolve any issue that you may have. Please let me know right away of any problems.
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nancy Jacobs, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at nancyjacobs [!at] embroideryit.com.