We have spent 25 years scavenging circuit boards, electronic elements, and found objects. We are happy to share our surplus with our Etsy customers!
► If you don't see something while browsing our many listings, feel free to contact us. It literally is just not possible to list everything we have in inventory - especially when it comes to our loose circuit boards shapes, colors and sizes.
◀ You can send us a convo or email us at debbyaremdesigns@ gmail.com
◉ Check out our other Etsy shops -
1. http://DebbyAremDesigns.etsy.com Recycled Circuit Board Geekery - Jewelry, Green Office Products, Decorative Items - many can be found nowhere else.
2. http://EurekaEureka.etsy.com Vintage Craft and Jewelry Supplies: Beads, Gemstones and Findings from the 1940- 1980s.
3. http://ForeverInStyle.etsy.com: My own catalog of vintage Beaded Jewelry, including hand knotted necklaces, bracelets, earrings and fan pulls .
4. http://JoelAremCollection.etsy.com: Joel's private mineral and gem collection, started in the 1950s, and now being made available to the public
5. http://GemsOfAmerica.etsy.com: America is not just the United States. The entire western hemisphere is made up of " the Americas ". This shop explores all of the wonderful gemstones that come from all the Americas: North, Central and South. The shop's specialty is the unique sapphire from the Rock Creek area in Montana.
◉ Debby's website - www.debbyarem.com
◉ Joel's website - www.joelarem.com
◉ My Flickr page : http://www.flickr.com/photos/debbyaremdesigns/
We are proud member of the Etsy Vintage Team and Team Ecoetsy.
Thanks so much for stopping by !
Joel and Debby Arem
Joel and Debby
We are a husband and wife team who for the past 24 years have created new products out of recycled circuit boards. We add scrap metal, plastic or electronic components, to create a lot of visual texture and are now sharing these supplies with you.
Nahani and Mikhaela
These are two of our rescued pets - A Samoyed and a Samoyed/Malamute/Shep. mix who are now at the Rainbow Bridge supervising from above. Whenever possible, we're very active in rescue work helping to place dogs and cats in their new forever homes.
Yoshi and Bodhi
Our cats are never allowed in our studio because they might try their paws at 'designing' - instead they stay upstairs meditating about their good life.
Always with something to say and an opinion about everything when not asleep.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Frequently asked questions
HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHIP OUT ORDERS?
We do our best to go to the post office Monday thru Friday as we know everyone is always anxious to get their orders. Most orders are shipped within 72 hours of receiving payment .
IMPT: YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS:
We ship to the address provided in the Checkout "SHIP TO" transaction section.
Etsy generates the shipping label that you the customer provide to Etsy and this is what we use.
Please be sure the address is accurate as many times the address that may appear on your PayPal account is different than where you actually want the item to be shipped.
The BUYER will be billed for the additional shipping fees if the package is returned to me because of an incorrect shipping address.
WHAT IS YOUR ADDRESS TO RETURN SOMETHING?
OUR SHIPPING ADDRESS: For returns and money orders:
Debby Arem Designs
P.O. Box 5056
Laytonsville, MD 20882
We will notify you when we have received your money order and send you a confirmation when your order has shipped.
If you are returning something, once we receive it and verify that it has been returned undamaged in its original condition we will refund you your cost of the item MINUS your shipping cost to return it .
HOW DO I PAY AND CHECK OUT ?
★ If you're new to Etsy, here's a guide to the CHECKOUT PROCESS :
We greatly appreciate immediate payment as we always strive to have a quick turn-around of no longer than 72 hours from date of purchase. If there are ever extenuating circumstances where we will not be able to ship within 72 hours we will have a notice up in our shop to that effect or will contact you personally.
If we do not receive payment within 72 hours, we will send you an email and convo inquiring what the status is of your order. If we don't hear back from you within 48 hours we will re-list the item(s) in our shop.
WHAT TYPE OF PAYMENTS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept PayPal, Money Orders and Direct Checkout.
If PayPal notifies us that you have paid by e-check, we will ship your items when your check clears, which usually takes about 5 business days.
To send us a money order please mail it to:
Debby Arem Designs
P.O Box 5056