We make and source things with love, care and... wood!
We're surrounded by history in the small village we call home. Nearby is the World Heritage Site of Hadrian's Wall and opposite our lane is a 700 year old medieval Castle. So inspiration is everywhere! We love all natural materials, especially wood and many of the pieces here are sourced from within a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Almost everything we sell is One Of A Kind. So you will always own something unique and lovely.
I live deep in the heart of Rural England where I've developed a love for all things rustic, warm and wooden! I've collected things over many years which are needing new homes - so people can love and cherish them too.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)