Ever since I was a young child I have always had a strong interest in what some may call the Wisdom Arts. At the age of eighteen I went on to study Homeopathy and learned about herbs from my Mother, Grandmother and Aunt who were all very knowledgeable in this area.
My knowledge base grew and so did my aspirations which included providing good quality and thoughtful packaged products.
It is my belief that these herbs have immense value and this should be reflected in the way they are presented, prepared and priced.
As well as herbs, Homeland Health Store also stocks natural beauty and health products to foster and support good health and well-being naturally.
I hope you enjoy the products available at The Homeland Health Store and very much look forward to welcoming you as a valued customer.
From: Justina at The Homeland Health Store.
The Homeland Health Store was borne from a need to provide good quality and well packaged remedial loose herbs, teas and natural health and beauty products.
The Homeland Health Store selects products which are grown naturally and ethically.
All items are packed with care and attention ensuring that your purchase remains fresh, whilst at the same time keeping packaging down to a minimum without compromising aesthetics and value. Where possible Homeland Health tries to incorporate recycling methods in terms of transit packaging.
Please note: I will always endeavour to apply the cheapest shipping costs wherever possible.
Please keep a look out for the Homeland social media platforms which is set to provide further information on my products.
To the best of health
Accepted payment methods
Here's how it works:
Add your chosen product(s) to your shipping cart
Click on check out and pay
I will then prepare your order and ship within 2 working business days following payment.
• To my UK customers who have chosen the standard 2nd class Royal Mail option, you will receive your goods within 2-3 business working days of shipping.
• To my customers within Europe 3-5 business working days, and overseas customers 5-7 business working days, using Royal Mail international standard delivery service.
Large orders will normally be sent by recorded delivery.
Please note: I will always endeavour to apply the cheapest packaging and shipping costs wherever possible.
Custom and import taxes
Please be advised: buyers are responsible for any customs and import charges that may apply, or any delays customs may impose.
Returns and exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
• All items are thoroughly checked for defects before shipping, if however you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, I will refund you in full on receipt of photos identifying the damaged item(s) minus the delivery cost. Or if you would like a replacement I will arrange another re-delivery.
• If you have received an incorrect order I will refund you in full and ship out the correct order free of charge, if this is what you still require.
• If you change your mind and no longer require the goods ordered, you can return the goods to me within the 14 day period at your cost plus administrative charges. On receipt of the unused goods and without defects I will refund you, minus the delivery cost and administrative charge.
If you discover a problem other than what I have mentioned above, I ask that you contact me personally so I can fix any issues immediately.
I value all of my customers and would like to make sure that each and every one of you has a pleasant shopping experience at the store.
Additional policies and FAQs
Quantities of products shown on the website are not always a true reflection of what I actually have in stock. So if you require an amount which is not presented on the site, please contact me with the required amount you need where I will be happy to endeavour to supply you with.