Hi! We are team of graphic designers. We make High quality, Unique Digital Papers, Seamless Patterns and Clipart that you can use for personal or commercial creations.
These seamless patterns and Clipart can be used digitally or in print. Incredibly useful for making invitations, stickers, t-shirts, crafts, home decor, scrap booking, greeting cards, wall art, print-on-demand fabric, web design and anything else you can think of.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
All images are 300 DPI format. It is perfect for printing 8.5 * 11 inches or more. If you are unsure whether you fit the size, or want to find out the exact size please contact me.
You can also order a larger size for the same price.
Wholesale orders are welcome. Please contact me to get discount price ;)
Is there a way to pay with a credit card?
Payment accepted via Paypal.
However there is a way to pay with a credit card via Paypal without creating a PayPal account. Please check this link for more information: https://blog.etsy.com/en/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card-and-create-a-paypal-account/
How to order?
1. Click on "Add to Cart"
2. Complete payment information
3. Listings marked as PRINTABLE or INSTANT DOWNLOAD will be ready to download shortly after payment confirmation.
4. You can find the download link in your order's receipt page at www.etsy.com/your/purchases
5. Open the PDF files with Adobe Reader (free download at http://get.adobe.com/reader).
6. Use it digitally or in print - Photos, Scrapbook, invitations, stickers, t-shirts, crafts- great for custom nursery art!
How to use a zipped file?
Unzipping your file is as easy as clicking of the downloaded zip file and extracting the images to a location of your choice on your hard-drive. The Zip program I used is Winzip and can be downloaded for FREE at: http://www.winzip.com
Where do I download my order?
If you've purchased an instant download file, you can find the download link in your order's receipt page at www.etsy.com/your/purchases
Color/size/version(vector files) change FOR FREE!
I am happy to personalize or customize your orders for a small design fee.
Please send me a message on Etsy with your requests and I will put together a custom listing for you to purchase. If you have already purchased an item, please know that I most likely didn't see any "Note to Seller" notes, so be sure it's an Etsy Message. You can send me a message by visiting http://www.IstarArt.etsy.com and clicking the "Contact Shop Owner" button on the left hand side.