Whether you're searching for printable scrapbook paper, one-of-a-kind digital designs, or something you can transform into your own artistic creation; odds are we have something you will love.
Thanks for choosing to shop with us!
If you have any questions, concerns, or problems arise, please contact us.
Accepted payment methods
To learn more about this payment method, click the link below.
To learn more about downloading a digital item, click the link below.
Returns and exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
Purchasing our products grant you nontransferable, non-exclusive rights for personal and limited commercial use under the following parameters.
► Personal Use ◄ Our products can be used in all creative projects for yourself or personal gifts. Such projects may include, but not limited to, the following:
• Personal blog, website, logo, avatar, or banner
• Personal business cards and branding
• Personal printed media such as cards, announcements, invitations, party supplies, stationary, calenders, brochures, flyers, tags, labels, and stickers.
• Jewelry making
• Clothing, hats, and accessories
• Household decorations
• Decorative tableware
► Commercial Use ◄ Our products can be incorporated into physical or digital products for small businesses.
• Our designs must be a minor element, less than 30% of the finial product.
• Our designs must be used in products created, manufactured, and sold by you, not a third party.
► Improper Use of Products ◄ All of the following terms apply to our designs whether unmodified or modified versions.
• DO NOT claim our designs or likeness of our designs as your own.
• DO NOT sell or redistribute our designs to anyone outside of your household, physically or digitally.
• DO NOT sell or redistribute our designs as part of digital or printed paper sets, collage sheets, clip art, scrapbooking kits, or similar products.
• DO NOT sell or redistribute our designs as part of a supply or resource for other graphic designers, such as textures, brushes, patterns, or similar products.
• DO NOT sell or redistribute our designs as part of logos, avatars, banners, blogs, websites, or similar products.
• DO NOT sell or redistribute our designs as part of wall art prints, DIY wedding invitations, other types of stationary, phone cases, or similar products.
• DO NOT sell or redistribute our designs as part of design templates. Such as business cards, greeting cards, brochure designs, websites, flash templates, or similar products.
• DO NOT sell or redistribute our designs on a product in which our designs make up 100% of the finished design. Such as paper, ribbon, fabric, tape, backgrounds, or similar products.
• DO NOT sell or redistribute our designs as part of SVG files for electronic cutting machines or any die-cutting product.
• DO NOT sell or redistribute our designs as part of stamp designs, stencils, or similar artistic supplies.
• DO NOT sell or redistribute our designs as part of any merchandise on a print on demand (POD) service. Such as, but not limited to, Zazzle, CafePress, or DeviantArt.
• DO NOT sell or redistribute our designs on stock photography, vector, or illustration sites. Such as, but not limited to, iStockphoto, ShutterStock, VectorStock, Veer, Ikon, or Stockillustrations.
Contents of this agreement are subject to change without notice.
If you are unsure if your intended use is acceptable, please contact us.
All products are Copyright © 2015 JannBdesigns All Rights Reserved.
Frequently asked questions
What is digital paper? Is this physical paper?
Digital paper is not physical paper. It is a digital image of a design or a set of designs. It can be used in digital applications or printed and used in physical form. Digital Paper comes in .JPG or .PNG formats which can be used a wide variety of programs.
Where can I find coupon codes?
Everyday coupon codes can be found in the shop announcement section of our home page! https://www.etsy.com/shop/JAnnBdesigns
Can your products be used for personal use?
Yes, our products can be used in all personal creative projects for yourself or gifts. As long as they are not being sold or profited from. Additionally, you may not claim our designs as your own or redistribute our product files to anyone outside of your household in physical or digital form. This applies to our designs whether modified or unmodified versions.
Can your products be used for commercial use?
Yes, our products may be incorporated into physical or digital products for small businesses. However, some restrictions do apply.