Leanderornaments - gothic, fantasy, steampunk and victorian supplies for crafting!
Leanderornaments is named after my first son, Leander.
We live in the Netherlands, Europe!
I sell beautiful products to make your own jewelry or other accessories, decorate books, boxes and so much more!
Suzanne van den Nouweland
Owner, Curator, Creator
Hello, I am Suzanne and Leanderornaments is part of my company De Poppenkraal. I am the owner and its me that will awnser all your questions :) Greetings Suzanne
Irene van den Nouweland
How lovely that you came to visit my etsy shop. I hope you enjoy everything you see.
Maybe you'll find some mistakes in my sentences but I have an excuse for that! ;) I am dutch and was born in the Netherlands 32 years ago!
Accepted payment methods
I ship WITHOUT tracking and Insurance. If you want tracking and/or Insurance you can contact me. Prices are from 11 euros to 18 euros.
Its shipped with DHL or PostNL
Shipping Europe is approx up to 2 weeks.
Shipping World is approx up to 4-6 weeks (mostly its about 2 weeks but to be sure I always advice to buy early if you need products for a special occasion).
Returns and exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
For returns, when products are NOT damaged, the client is responsable for the shipping costs.
Additional policies and FAQs
Customers from European Union countries:
The prices are included 17.355% discount and 21% VAT.
If you need an invoice for the taxes please email me.
Are you an entrepreneur outside the Netherlands and you have a Vat
identification number in your country please contact me (only by orders
higher than € 100,--)
Customers outside the European Union countries:
The prices are included 0% VAT.
We are not responsible for taxes in your country.
Rijswijk, the Netherlands.
Vat nr. NL182393689B01
Chamber of commerce nr. 27261124
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Suzanne van den Nouweland from Leanderornaments, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via conversation.
Frequently asked questions
Why are the shipping costs of the deers and horns so high?
These are shipped in a package instead of a letter.
Are your products nickelfree?
Are the skulls real?
No they are made of resin.
Custom and personalized orders