Accepted payment methods
Special Note Regarding International Shipping: I do not charge any customs when sending my packages. Any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery would be at the discretion of your country's tax regulations. I have no way of calculating how much these fees would be, should they occur, and I cannot and will not be responsible for those charges. For any additional information refer to your local customs agency. Returns will not be accepted due to customs fees.
Note Regarding Shipping to the United Arab Emirates: I cannot ship to countries within the United Arab Emirates unless you have an Aramex account or other well established, reputable, forwarding service. More USPS packages go missing in the UAE than in all other countries combined. I cannot be responsible for packages that are lost or damaged while in the care of your forwarding service.
Please be aware that I do use recycled shipping materials whenever I can. Reused/recycled boxes or shipping materials will always be clean, in good condition and an appropriate shipping container for the items purchased.
**I do not purchase styrofoam products. Any styrofoam products used are obtained from other stores, friends, family, etc. and are reused by me, not purchased by me.**
Gift-wrapping will always be new, not recycled or reused.
If this item is a gift, I would be happy to ship to an alternate address.
Please be advised that due to the volume of orders I get, I ship on Tuesdays and Fridays only. Orders received by Monday will go out on Tuesday and orders received by Thursday will go out on Friday. International orders go out on Saturdays only. If you need your order in a hurry, let me know. I'll do my best to get it out ASAP.
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (UPS, FedEx, or U-Pic Shipping Insurance, for example). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Heather and Steve Boucher, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at LillianOliveButtons [!at] Gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me ~ please contact me via email for my mailing address.
Frequently asked questions
I'm always happy to give discounts to customers who order larger quantities of any item. Contact me through my shop for wholesale inquiries.
5% off orders totaling $25.00 and over - Checkout Code is 5FOR25
7% off orders totaling $50.00 and over - Checkout Code is 7FOR50
10% off orders totaling $75.00 and over - Checkout Code is 10FOR75
15% off orders totaling $100.00 and over - Checkout Code is 15FOR100
20% off orders totaling $150.00 and over - Checkout Code is 20FOR150