WELCOME TO LILLY BIMBLE!
We make colorful things for you in our treehouse close to the clouds and sugary moon.
Somedays you might find us dancing with pink hedgehogs or singing with the yellow finches. We like raspberry tea and sunflower crumpets.
l i n d a
Owner, Artist Designer
Los Angeles, CA
They make my posters and t-shirts for me.
• Commercial license is included for sales under 500.
• For sales more than 500 you must purchase the Extended License.
• It is not necessary to credit Lilly Bimble but it is always appreciated.
• You can use these digitals for all your PERSONAL digital scrapbooking, invitations, cards, collages and crafts.
• You can use these digitals for COMMERCIAL sales as long as they are incorporated into
your own creation. You must add your own elements to create something new.
• The digital files are not to be resold as is.
• These files are for the purchaser to use only and are not to be shared among computers.
• By purchasing these digitals you are not purchasing the rights.
• All copyrights are retained by Lilly Bimble
ALLOWED PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL USE
You can use Lilly Bimble Clipart & Digital Paper either for non-profit (personal use) or commercially. To sell commercially using Lilly Bimble Clipart or Digital Patterns all files must be flattened and enough of your own elements added to make it a New Design.
DIGITAL PRODUCT DESIGNERS
Includes Invitations, Cupcake Toppers, Printable Party Kits, Wall Art, Planner Stickers and any other digital printable file.
• All files must be flattened and enough of your own creativity added to make it a new design
• Files must be sold as flattened JPEG or PDF files.
• You can only sell digital creations to your customers for their own personal use.
• A Planner sticker page can only use up to 4 papers from one pack on one page and they must be under 4 inches in length. You can use more papers from one pack on a single page if you add elements to them such as just a blank box on top or type (It is not acceptable to just drop the paper patterns on a white background and sell them as is, no matter how small they are)
• Planner sticker pages that use clipart must have added elements to make them yours.
PRINTED PRODUCT DESIGNERS
Includes printed stationery, cards, invitations, brochures, flyers, business cards, printed party, games, jewelry, t-shirts, home decor, etc.
• All creations must have enough of your own elements added to make it a new design.
• You can use print on demand sites like Zazzle, Cafepress, etc. to sell your designs. (These also must have added elements to make a new design)
• You cannot print fabric or wrapping paper on demand using Zazzle or a site similar.
• T-Shirts, Home Decor Items must incorporate your own design elements to make something new.
FABRICS/WRAPPING PAPER/SCRAPBOOK PAPER
• You can print scrapbook paper as many times as you like for your own personal use.
• Printing scrapbook paper for resale is not allowed.
• You can print small batches of fabric for your own personal use.
• To sell yards of fabric you must purchase a separate license. Please contact me for details.
• Using Lilly Bimble digital paper or seamless patterns to make wrapping paper, scrapbook paper or fabric for sale on print on demand sites like Zazzle, etc. is not allowed.
LOGO AND WEB DESIGNERS
• You can use our products commercially to create logo and web designs to sell if the clipart is part of the design.
• You may not sell a graphic as is as a logo by itself.
• You can use our art to create website/blog templates, banners, headers, footers, buttons and store front designs only if the design is flattened to 72 dpi and not extractable
• You can use all of our graphics for your personal projects only.
• You cannot sell our clipart or papers in a commercial scrapbook kit even it is altered.
• You can use our products personally or commercially.
• If using commercially do not include the original JPGS or PNGS in your file.
TEACHERS AND EDUCATORS
• You can use our graphics to create educational products for personal use or for selling.
• This product has the commercial use included for up to 500 products. If you plan on selling more you must purchase a mass production license.
• Teachers must create a disclamer inside their PDF files to protect our cliparts, such as "a copyright statement indicates PDF file can only be used for personal and classroom use"
NOT ALLOWED USES
• You cannot share graphics for free.
• All digital products must be sold to third parties for Personal Use Only.
• Reselling Lilly Bimble product files online is illegal as is the sharing or trading of files.
• You cannot sell our graphics as is and claim them as your own.
• All copyrights remain with Lilly Bimble.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges