Welcome to Little Red Window Knitting Patterns!
Hi! I'm Cassie and I'm a former architect with degrees in architecture, preservation, art and art history who's never met a craft I didn't like (ok, maybe lanyards... ;) But I have been painting furniture for almost twenty years now and I taught myself to knit and crochet from a book. There's not much I love more than a good book, and when I'm not chasing after my toddler, sewing or crafting something, I'm trying new vegetarian recipes or gardening on the 13th floor of our downtown Chicago high rise. You can find my creations, tips, discoveries, and more on my Blog (www.littleredwindow.com), here on my Etsy shop, and on Facebook (link to the right). If you'd like something customized or just want to say hi, contact me. Go ahead, take a peek!
I'm a former architect, knitting, DIY & Craft addict and mom to a very busy first grader and a sweet snuggly baby.
Returns & exchanges
Frequently asked questions
What is your copyright policy?
These printables and knitting patterns are copyrighted original works, please do not distribute, resell or alter my work. They are intended for personal use only. Thanks!
- Purchased printables and knitting patterns may not be used or shared commercially (digitally or physically) or online. If you want to post a picture of your finished hat on social media, I'd love to see it! Please tag me (facebook = @littleredwindow, instagram = @littleredwindowcrafts, twitter = @littleredwindow)
-Please do not repost any of my photos without written permission from me.
-Copyright remains the property of Little Red Window Design and Cassie May.
- Files and knitting patterns may be printed for personal use only.
- If you are using a knitting pattern for a knitting group or club, each group member MUST purchase their own copy! Please do not distribute copies!
- Art and/or knitting patterns may not be distributed or resold (digitally or physically).
I purchased a pattern but didn't get it/can't download it...
I'm happy to help, but before you contact me, please follow the steps below
1. Wait five minutes.
2. Check your email (the one you use to login to the Etsy website) for the Etsy purchase confirmation email, that will contain a link for your download. Don't forget to check your junk/spam folder.
3. If you can't find the email, read: https://littleredwindow.com/how-to-download-files-from-etsy/
4. Or read https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
If you still can't download, please message me via Etsy's conversations and I will help you as soon as I can!
Do you sell finished hats/can I hire you to make one for me?
I am so sorry but I do not sell finished hats. My little hat model keeps me too busy for that right now. I recommend purchasing a pattern and having your favorite knitting friend or relative make one for you!
I think I found an error in one of your knitting patterns...
These patterns are proofread many times, however, occasionally I still miss things. If you think you found an error, check here: http://littleredwindow.com/knitting-patterns/errata and/or send me a convo on Etsy or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you previously purchased a pattern and now notice it now has an errata listing, send me a convo and I will be happy to send you an updated corrected version. Thanks!!