Owner, Curator, Maker
I like to invent something new and creative.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Frequently asked questions
Paint by Number Instructions
Paint by Number Instructions:
1. Clear an area to work in, cover the area with old newspapers and keep it clean. Also you may prepare a bottle of water for brush washing.
2. Filled in the areas that marked with numbers with the corresponding paint.
3. Paint one color at a time, from the largest area of this color to the smallest, starting from the upper part of the painting.
4. By starting with the larger ones you'll be more practiced using the brush and paint by the time you get to the smallest areas, which can be quite fiddly to paint.
5. Hold the brush firmly to paint accurately up to an edge or specific point.
Custom and personalized orders
If the tracking information indicates your order was delivered, but you have not received it, please contact your local post office. In some cases a family member or neighbor has picked-up packages for safe-keeping.
If your order arrives damaged during shipping, please provide photos so that I can file a claim with the postal service. Following receipt of photos, I will send a replacement order as soon as possible.
International orders may be kept at the local post service if customs taxes are due. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.