Hi, and thanks for visiting LynniePinne! We offer unique, affordable, high-quality machine embroidery designs!
I have always loved to draw, doodle, and express my creativity in unique ways! I bought my first sewing machine in 2004 and after teaching myself to sew, I stumbled into the world of machine embroidery. I immediately wanted to find a way to incorporate my own artwork into the garments I was creating for my young daughters. I started Lynnie Pinnie in 2006 as a way to offer fun embroidery designs that are cute, affordable, and enjoyable to sew. I personally create each design file, paying special attention to detail. I feel that a good embroidery design is a work of art -- look closely and you might be able to find my signature within a design! It's my seal of approval and promise to you that I took the time to create an exceptional embroidery design that is not just cute but stitches efficiently. It is my pleasure to provide you with top-notch applique and embroidery designs as well as prompt, friendly customer service.
I truly appreciate each and every customer and I hope that Lynnie Pinnie designs are at the top of your list!
LS Creative Design LLC
I promise you will be pleased with my work -- I pledge to provide the best!
This Etsy shop is maintained by Holly, an authorized Lynnie Pinnie representative and an awesome mom of three girls!
HollyS @ lynniepinnie.com
Accepted payment methods
If you need another format, we suggest Wilcom's FREE Truesizer program.
Remember, our designs are digital files to be used on an embroidery machine. You must have an embroidery machine and a method to transfer files to your machine to use our designs. We do not sell patches or iron-ons.
Some of our Digital Embroidery Designs include SVG files for pre-cutting your fabric pieces. These SVG files are provided as a convenience to combine with machine embroidery applique. They are NOT complete designs for use as paper or vinyl crafting projects.
Returns and exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
Additional policies and FAQs
You are granted a single-user license to use the design files when you purchase or download designs from Lynnie Pinnie Embroidery.
You may not lend, give, share, or sell Lynnie Pinnie design files to anyone else and you may not include Lynnie Pinnie design files with any other sale.
You may stitch Lynnie Pinnie designs on finished projects for personal use, gifts, or for sale.
A. What you may do with Lynnie Pinnie Designs:
1. You may stitch Lynnie Pinnie designs on finished projects for personal use.
2. You may stitch Lynnie Pinnie designs on finished projects for gifts.
3. You may stitch Lynnie Pinnie designs on finished projects for sale.
4. You may edit or resize Lynnie Pinnie designs files but the altered file remains the property of Lynnie Pinnie Embroidery.
B. What you may NOT do with Lynnie Pinnie Designs:
1. You may not use Lynnie Pinnie design files in mass production in a factory setting.
2. You may not transfer Lynnie Pinnie design files to any other person or group.
3. You may not lend, give, share, or sell Lynnie Pinnie design files to anyone else. You may not include Lynnie Pinnie design files with any other sale.
4. You may not change, add to, delete parts of, or alter Lynnie Pinnie design files and then call them your own.
5. You may not change, add to, delete parts of, or alter Lynnie Pinnie design files and then transfer, share, or sell the modified design or design elements to any other person or group.
6. You may not send Lynnie Pinnie design files via email or by any other method to any person or group.
7. You may not share your www.Lynniepinnie.com login information with any person or group.
1. If you sell embroidered items and would like to use LynniePinnie images, you may do so on the page where the images are displayed. You may not remove or edit the watermark.
2. You may not use LynniePinnie images to create printed paper items, screen printed items, heat transfers, vinyl designs, web design graphics, logos, ribbon, smocking, or any other derived works.
3. You may not change, add to, delete parts of, or alter Lynnie Pinnie images to create printed paper items, screen printed items, heat transfers, vinyl designs, web design graphics, logos, ribbon, smocking, or any other derived works.
All web content, embroidery designs, and images found on LynniePinnie.com are protected under USA Federal Copyright Law and The Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We DO NOT use any copyright or trademark protected artwork, names, or configurations in our designs without permission from the artist. All artwork on www.LynniePinnie.com is either drawn by Lyndsie or is used with a license from the artist. We respect originality!