I had a dream...
And little by little I'm making it real.
Supported by my family, it took me one year to find the courage to open Mad About Pink. I started as a crafter and a blogger but now I've also included supplies because it was very hard to find nice ones in Italy.
This is the best adventure work-wise I've ever had. The reason? You don't need to fight to go ahead. You can be yourself and honest.
and why? because I only sell products I like and use. Otherwise, how can I sell if I don't know them.
The best part of the shop are the people... I've never met an angry or bad customer. Most of the time we also exchange ideas. Isn't it nice?
Thank you for making it real!
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
Mum of 2. Secretary by day and crafter by late night. Passionate about design, furniture, crafts and anything that puts a smile on my face when I wake up. I have a pink heart but I like to be surrounded by a rainbow.
I'm a happy mum of 2 little boys and a secretary during the day but I spend all my nights crafting since when I was young. I started painting but after my son's birth I decided to do something less toxic and more Eco-friendly therefore I started to collect fabrics and buttons, my long life passion, they are so versatile! Custom orders are so much fun. I challenge myself every time and your opinion counts a lot. Being allergic to many cosmetics, I've started to make my own natural lip balms and soaps.
To know more about me you can also visit www.madaboutpink.blogspot.com or in Italian www.creabottoni.com
Accepted payment methods
- Other Method
No cancellation allowed after 14 days so please convo with me if unsure of your purchase, I'll be happy to assist you, my customers are my friends so don't be scared to ask. I'm very patient. :-)
Due to some customers not paying their parcels, I no longer accept payments upon delivery but you can contact me for a bank transfer or any other options.
I send all the parcels every Saturday so let me know if it's urgent.
Shipping rates includes all costs for packing, handling and shipping your order.
Shipping prices may vary.
I can't be responsible for not delivery, delays or lost items if tracking is not requested. I hope everyday that the postal service will do their job, unfortunately I can't travel with the parcel.
Returns and exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jessica Signorini, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at madaboutpinkshop [!at] gmail.com.