A handmade stuff will always give more class and uniqueness !
I learned crafting as a child from my Granny, Mom and Father. From all of these I most love to crochet ♥
Owner, Designer, Maker
I'm a middle age wife and mother who love to "make" things. Rugs are my " first love" because I believe they can totally change a house.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Items on sale
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
Purchasing with a Credit Card without Paypal account
1. When you're ready to check out, go to your cart.
2. Choose PayPal as your payment method and click Check out with PayPal.
3. You're Redirected to PayPal
4. Select the option to pay with a debit or credit card.
5. You'll then be prompted to fill in your billing and credit card information
6. You'll need to enter your email address so PayPal can send you a receipt.
7. Click Continue to return to Etsy Checkout to review and submit your final order
Hand wash it is strongly recommended, for all small handmade stuff.
All my jute rug are very resistant to dust and dirt but is natural fiber and don't like water and sunlight. So I strongly recommended as doormat if the place before entering in your house is not outside.
If you will wash the rug at home, use cold or lukewarm water and ( my advice) shampoo for greasy hair; do not worry about smell and rigidity when is wet; is normal for natural fibers , will disappear after dry, in few days.
You can use iron on it.