My success is defined by my customers’ satisfaction :)
All children and their world are the HEART of my shop.
I live happily and appreciate what I do! I wish you the same in your lives ❤
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
Hello, Thank you for shopping with PUPERITA.
Any @Puperita pattern is UNIQUE, you can't find it anywhere else!
I invite you to join the new fb group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/PuperitaTeamwork to share your creations and promote your shop/page :)
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
- Digital downloads
- Items on sale
Refunds and/or exchanges can be offered only if you placed a duplicate order by mistake.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.
I will do my best to solve any problem. Your feedback is very important to me.
Additional policies and FAQs
Sellers can sell items made from ©Puperita patterns. I kindly ask to specify “©Puperita pattern” in the description of the listings respectfully as I always do with all testers/sellers/creators who contribute to the beautiful ©Puperita brand.
In exchange, I offer a great promotion to customers/sellers on my facebook page, pinterest and twitter!
One of the principle of my shop is to create a net of mutual support among small businesses.
©Puperita patterns are protected by copyright in any part (including text, photos and diagrams) ALL OVER THE WORLD.
Sharing/distribution of ©Puperita patterns and any part of them is considered infringement of copyright.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, P. PATTERNS S.A.S is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at
p.patterns.info [!at] gmail.com
Frequently asked questions
Do you offer a COUPON on multiple patterns orders?
Yes! Please, visit the Weekly Coupon Code section in the shop:
Do you sell FINISHED GARMENTS?
Many experienced sellers can realize and customize the patterns @Puperita.
Please, join and contact them in the helpful facebook group:
Do you have a FACEBOOK GROUP?
Join the Puperita Teamwork group, more than 8.4k talented seamstresses will be so glad to meet You!
CREDIT CARDS or PAYPAL?
This shop accepts credit cards and Paypal.
Credit cards are selected by default.
If you prefer to pay with Paypal, select the Paypal icon before proceeding with the checkout.