Welcome to my little shop PatternBird where you can find original cross-stitch patterns designed by me in PDF format. I have very much enjoyed making these patterns and I do hope that you will find some of the patterns interesting and enjoyable for you as well.
All my PDF-format-patterns are designed for 14 count Aida DMC threads. However, you can choose other threads as well, since these patterns can be worked on any fabric type, color or count, depending on your preferences. However, please be aware that the size of your finished design may vary if you use a different size fabric.
All pattern-charts contain the following:
- color image of the design
- easy to read black - white and color symbol chart
- full list of DMC colors to use
- other special instructions.
Thank you for visiting my little hobby-shop!
Accepted payment methods
- Links to the purchased items will be e-mailed to your Etsy e-mail address after payment is complete.
- Please make sure your Etsy e-mail address works!
- If you are having problems downloading your images, please visit Etsy help page: www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
Feel free to contact PatternBird if you don't receive your images within 24 hours.
Returns and exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
Please note that all the PDF-format-patterns, which are offered in my store are copyright protected by my store. The PatternBird patterns are for personal use only. The patterns may not be re-sold or redestributed commercially in any manner unless permission has been granted by the PatternBird. For commercial use of these patterns please contact PatternBird