I love creating!
A few years ago my friends and family started telling me how much they liked my crochet creations and I got to thinking I could make money doing this, that is when I decided to open up an Etsy shop! I started out making hats, which led to other items especially newborn photo props. But I couldn't stop there, I had to make everything! I eventually realized that my passion was writing patterns, I've since learned to knit and now enjoy making crochet and knitting patterns for every crocheter and knitter. I pride my self on having "easy to read" patterns, so that anyone can understand them, even a beginner. My patterns are unique because I take extra time with each one to make sure even a beginner can understand them. Each pattern is tested by an independent panel of consultants found through my Facebook page.
Rebecca Ann Donald
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
I am a mother of soon to be 3 beautiful children. I love creating new crochet patterns to share with everyone. My husband is wonderful and supportive, my children are my inspiration as well as everyone around me.
We hope your experience shopping with us is as enjoyable as possible. In order to help make that happen, we ask that you carefully review the policies we've listed below before purchasing.
Accepted payment methods
- Money Order
- We accept only Paypal and domestic money-order as payment.
- Payment is to be made within 3 days (72 hours) of your purchase.
- We will send your package on its way within 7-10 business days of your purchase. If you would like to upgrade shipping, please ask us when ordering and wait for a revised invoice before payment.
- We offer combined shipping for multiple items if payment is sent for all items in one transaction.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- If your desired shipping address differs from your Etsy shipping address, please say so when ordering. Otherwise, we will ship to your Etsy address.
::Domestic (U.S.) Shipping::
- We use USPS First Class Mail with delivery confirmation, unless you request otherwise (see shipping notes above)
:: International Shipping::
- We use USPS First Class Mail International and will ship wherever this shipping method is accepted. Please see http://pe.usps.gov/text/imm/immctry.htm for a complete list of countries and shipping availability.
- Tracking is not available unless you'd like to upgrade shipping (see General Shipping notes above).
- We do not collect and are not responsible for customs fees. Please contact your local customs office for estimates of these charges and for further information.
-All shipping fees include handling fees such as packaging material and time taken to package and send.
Returns and exchanges
- There will be no returns on any patterns purchased. This is due to the nature of the file.
- Your satisfaction with our products is important to us. If for any reason you wish to return an item in its original condition, you may ship it back to us at your expense within 7 days of your receipt of the item.
- Once we receive your returned item in its original condition, we will issue you store credit or refund for the full purchase price of the item minus shipping.
- Returned items showing signs of wear will not be issued store credit or refund. These items will be shipped back to you at our expense for your keeping.
Additional policies and FAQs
Finally, please feel free to contact us with any questions, any time.
rebeccaanncreations [!at] live.com