Watercolors! Cartoons! Art!
Hello! I work as an illustrator and graphic designer and lucky me - I get to spend my days and nights painting pretty flowers and drawing geeky things like RPG characters, zombies and weird fairies. I really enjoy making fun watercolor clipart sets in all sorts of styles and themes. These items are pretty new to my store (Fall 2015) and I'm only just getting started. I will have many more sets to come.
I love drawing comics and cartoon style art and creating lineart... and then coloring it! I offer a broad range of fun digital stamps in many themes from geeky to cute and whimsical to realistic. My digital stamps and digital clipart start life as sketchy little doodles which are then cleaned up digitally in Photoshop and made presentable and perfect for you. Everything in my store is hand drawn or designed by me.
I accept custom orders so if you need a digital stamp, clipart set, art piece or a cool coloring book for a wedding, your business, a party or something else, send me a note.
Website & Blog: http://www.slscheibe.com
My other shop on Etsy sells my original art: https://www.etsy.com/shop/slscheibeart
I work as a freelance illustrator and creative designer and am the Art Director of ArtTrader Magazine. I love creating comic style art and working in mixed media. I love my wacom pen and tablet!
North Charleston, SC
CreateSpace is an on-demand printing and publishing company located in South Carolina, USA. CreateSpace takes my original illustrations and then prints and binds them into pretty coloring books for creative enthusiasts to enjoy.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
Frequently asked questions
Can I use any of your clipart for planner sets or stickers or for PODs?
Yes, you may use my CLIPART for planner stickers and sets as well as PODs such as Zazzle and CafePress. This use does not extend to my DIGITAL STAMPS.
What are your acceptable uses for watercolor and other clipart?
* You may use SLS Lines CLIPART for personal use and commercial use (limited to 1000 or less uses only). This use includes planner stickers and PODs like Zazzle and Cafe Press. Please see below for non-acceptable uses.
* I require credit placed on the same page as the product that is being sold or displayed (artwork / graphics by slslines.etsy.com). **You must purchase an extended license if you want to use the images without credit. ** An extended use license for non-credit is available here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/251307161/limited-commercial-license-for-no-credit?ref=shop_home_active_1
What can't I do with your watercolor and other clipart?
* You may not make any SLS Lines images into other images and put into any digital or physical graphic sets (such as, but not limited to, clip art and scrapbook kits, embroidery, digital papers) and redistribute or sell them.
* You may not trademark any commercial items, logos or branding using my images.
* You may not use any SLS Lines images for logos without a logo license. Please contact me for details.
* SLS Lines images may not be re-sold, copied, shared, traded or redistributed or transferred in an editable format. Images must be flattened.
If you want to use the images to print more than 1000 of my designs, please contact me for further licensing prices.
What is acceptable use for your digital stamps?
* You may use SLS Lines DIGITAL STAMPS for any personal use (unlimited) and commercially for handmade greeting cards or other handmade paper products that you sell online or in person (limit 100).
* Digital stamps are not available for commercial purposes other than selling your handmade cards or other handmade paper items.
* SLS Lines digital stamps may not be re-sold, copied, shared, traded or redistributed or transferred in any format.
What are your holiday shipping times?
Suggested holiday mailing dates are:
Canada - Dec 18
USA - Dec 11
International - Dec 5
Please note that there are no guarantees of arrival before Christmas at this late date. I don't have that sort of postal power! :)