Growing Fine Gardens One Seed at a Time. . .
Welcome to Serendipity Lane!
Featuring ornamental exotic seeds, garden seeds for food and growing fun, tropical tree and plant seeds for the year round gardener in you!
Thanks for stopping by :)
Owner, Designer, Photographer
Accepted payment methods
Credit cards using Etsy's Direct Checkout
Check - MO ( contact us) we are willing to work with you to meet your needs.
Be sure your shipping address is correct- we are not responsible for items shipped to an address you provide that is not correct.
Returns and exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
Notice to all buyers: Terms of sale- the placement of an order by the buyer constitutes an agreement of the following conditions:
1. Serendipity Seeds warrants that the seeds are labeled or identified as required by State and Federal agencies
2. The seeds conform to the label description within tolerances recognized by the industry
Limitation of remedy:
1. Our liability is limited in amount to the purchase price of the seed
2. This limitation is regardless of the nature of loss - extent of loss or cause of loss
3. Buyers sole and exclusive remedy is limited to a refund of the purchase price of the seed that the buyer paid
4. Under no circumstances or event are we as the seller, liable for consequential damages
5. No liability whatsoever, shall be asserted unless the buyer reports to Serendipity Seeds by registered mail any complaints withing a reasonable period , not to exceed 30 days from purchase
6. If this is not agreeable, (seeds not accepted on this basis), seeds must be returned and received within and no later than 30 days from purchase date. Seeds must be returned in original unopened original packaging before seed purchase price will be refunded.
7. This is the entire agreement between buyer and seller regarding all liability and warranty.
8. By placing an order and accepting a product, Buyer agrees to all of the terms and conditions.
IF YOU BOUGHT SEED: Seed is a live product which depends on many important grower skills such as proper planting time, seed depth, type of soil, watering, light intensity, proper use of fertilizers, weed controls, fungicides, insecticides, soil conditions, and reasonable weather during the growing period. These factors are totally out of the sellers control, and germination and growing results are the buyer's responsibility and risk.
Some seeds require some experience in growing. We provide germination guidance and recommend that you do some research before ordering if you feel unsure. Growing plants from seed is supposed to be fun. Sometimes it is successful and sometimes not- this is the way it is with gardening. Because we are not there to plant them, we cannot be responsible for germination failure due to improper planting or climate conditions. We will always send you viable seeds.
Seller cannot be responsible for buyers growing methods or mistakes. All seed sales are final. No refunds or replacements after the 14 days has expired. By clicking the 'buy"' button you are agreeing to these terms. If you have an issue, please contact us through the message system first before leaving feedback. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal!