My little boy - my inspiration
Creating SmallStepsShoes (SSS) began with the birth of my first son Akim, he inspired me to sew soft and gently slippers. Baby little legs were protected from cold from the first days of his life.
At first he lay in the slippers in a carriage… Then I wore him around in sling and he felt cozy in this slippers… He began to crawl and made his first step in this slippers.
I shared sneakers with my friends and their kids also made their first steps in the SSS. And then I had the idea to share my products with you. Why not?
I use only natural cotton to create various designs of home slippers. I take a soft suede for the super soft soles and warm sheepskin for the insoles.
Our slippers have many advantages:
- they are soft
- securely sewn
- easy dress
- can be washed in the machine
- they do not slip on the slippery floor
- much better than socks
- you can dress the child when she is in the Sling
- 100% handmade
- made with love
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)