I love to design, cut, glue...everything DIY really
I started this shop after I bought myself the Cricut Explore Air cutting machine and noticed that I couldn't find certain projects I had in mind...on top of that I have so much fun designing files and be able to provide them to others. I hope you enjoy!
I'm a freelance graphic designer and I love to design cutting files that turn into beautiful die cut projects.
Accepted payment methods
[No personal checks / money orders accepted at this time]
Your downloads may also be accessed at any time by viewing your Etsy purchases page.
Returns and exchanges
Due to the digital nature of ITEMS, there are NO REFUNDS on items delivered electronically.
IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT
Please make sure you have the required knowledge and software for your machine before purchasing.
Additional policies and FAQs
It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure he/she knows how to use Zip and SVG/DVX files before they purchase. It is also their responsibility to know which software they need to open and use these files, prior to making a purchase.
Some of these designs might be intricate, and clean cutting will be determined by a multitude of factors, such as blade/mat/cutter, since I cannot foresee these factors, it’s up to you to decide what your cutter can handle.
I do not offer software or cutting support at this time. Please ensure that your machine takes the above format prior to purchase, as we regret that due to the nature of digital files we are unable to accept refunds.
Please feel free to download a free cutting file from my website prior to purchase: http://solipandi.com/freebies-for-you/
ZIP: Winzip is required (Free Download here: http://www.winzip.com/win/en/downwz.html)
Many of the printable products require a PDF reader to view and print them. Adobe Reader can be downloaded free of charge from http://get.adobe.com/reader
• Colours may vary slightly depending on your monitor and printer.
• Listings are for digital products ONLY. No printed products will ever be shipped.
• All designs remain the copyright Solipandi Designs.
• Copyright © 2017 Solipandi Designs
Each listing has a licence type, explained below. Please contact me if you require more clarification. I will be happy to advise. If a licence does not fit your purpose, please get in touch and I will see if I can amend it for you.
~ PERSONAL USE LICENCE (PU):
• The product is for personal use.
• Do not redistribute the product in any way, including, but not limited to, selling, forwarding, sharing or distribution of the digital file or printed final product.
• Any commercial usage or any reselling or distributing of the product in any type of printed or digital format is strictly prohibited.
• You are not allowed to convert the product into any other format or file type, apart from printing.
• You may not claim the product as your own.
• All copyrights remain with Solipandi Designs .
~ SMALL COMMERCIAL LICENCE (CU):
• The "Solipandi Designs Small Commercial Licence" is for owners of small, home run businesses such as those with Etsy stores.
• The license applies to sole traders and individuals only.
• Credit is not required but always appreciated.
• Any reselling or distributing of the original, un-altered product or without significant change, in any type of printed or digital format is strictly prohibited.
• All copyrights remain with Solipandi Designs.
• use the products in your own digital products (such as greetings cards, invitations, flyers, printables, photograph albums) that you sell to a customer for their own personal use only. The final design must be compete (e.g. not a template) and must be in a flattened format. The original product must never be sent to your customer.
• use the product to design blog elements, website elements, banners and logos for yourself or to sell to a customer for their own personal use only. The final design must be personalised to the individual customer and must be in a flattened format with a maximum of 72DPI. The original product must never be sent to your customer.
• print the product to incorporate them in to your own tangible creations, such as bottle cap jewellery, magnets, badges/buttons, stickers etc.
• print up to 1000 physical prints of the product per purchase.
• You may digitalize the product to use as part of you own embroidery and x-stitch patterns.
YOU MAY NOT:
• claim the product as your own.
• redistribute the product in its original, un-altered form in any way, including, but not limited to selling, forwarding, sharing, giving away as freebies.
• use the product to create a digital templates for others to personalise.
• use the product, either alone or incorporated within another design, on third-party print-on-demand companies such as, but not limited to, Zazzle, CafePress and Spoonflower.
• use the product, in part or in whole, in the creation of any type of surface pattern design printed digitally, such as fabric, wallpaper, wrapping paper, tape or ribbon.
• sell the product either alone or as part of a kit as a design resource for designers or scrapbookers.
• convert the product in to a vector/SVG/Cutting file format or any file types of a similar nature, either in their original or altered format.
• convert the product into brushes/tubes or shapes, create rubber stamps from the image, resell as clip art, sell as digital collage sheets, or sell as layered templates of any kind.
• use with any other trademarked or copyrighted item that you do not hold a licence for, such as Disney characters.
• transfer your license to any third party.
• use the product for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities.
• use the product to create adult themed items.
Frequently asked questions
How do I open the file?
All files are sent in a compressed (.zip) version, to keep the file size small, so the first step should be to unzip the files. Most computers have the software to do this installed by default, if you don't you can download the WINZIP software for free: http://www.winzip.com/win/en/downwz.htm