Love Your Soul
I've always found myself captivated by the natural beauty of semi precious rocks, minerals and crystals, and have had a large collection since I was a child. That enchantment never disappeared and in fact, became stronger as I started my work as an energy practitioner. I am trained and certified as an Usui Reiki Master/Teacher, and Kundalini Reiki and Celtic Reiki practitioner. My archetype is that of the Connector, identifying and connecting frequency and energy as needed, to building bridges in complementary ways.
It has been my experience over the last decade that these gems offer us a reference point of frequency in order to align with a higher level consciousness, which ultimately encourages self empowerment & self love. It is my honor and my life purpose to help connect you with the stones that your mind, body and soul need to live in the consciousness of the highest frequency - love.
Please note that there are many properties of every stone. I try to summarize the most important aspects for the collective conscious. The metaphysical information on the listings is channelled from my guides and verified and/or compiled from several websites, as listed below:
In addition, "Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals - The Reference Book Describing the Metaphysical Properties of the Mineral Kingdom" by Melody may also used for verification.
In light & love...
I am an Usui & Kundalini Reiki Master and Celtic reiki practitioner. I'm a caretaker of crystals and minerals & admirer of Mother Earth & all of her inhabitants. My role is to connect crystals with the people who can benefit from their frequency.
Accepted payment methods
MA residents are subject to sales tax. If you are outside of the US, please know that you may be required to pay custom fees and/or additional taxes depending on your location. These additional fees are your responsibility and are NOT included in the list pricing or shipping costs.
For customers outside of the USA:
PLEASE NOTE!!! Your order may be subject to additional import / custom taxes / VAT fees in your country. These fees are separate from your purchase, and it is your responsibility to pay them in order to receive the goods. My fees, including shipping, do NOT include these additional fees. I do not control or implement these fees.
Claiming a lower value or marking the parcel as a "gift" to avoid these fees is illegal and I will not participate in this kind of activity.
I will not accept a package that has been returned because the customer does not want to pay the VAT or additional fees.
In the event the shipping costs exceed posted rates, I will contact you to confirm shipping methods and prices for your review. Shipping outside of North America may up to take several weeks. I am not responsible for lost, undelivered or seized packages at customs
Returns and exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Resizing is available - hey, we all make mistakes! Items in need of resizing will be sent back at your own expense but I will not charge for resizing. Please contact me within 14 days of receipt of the item to discuss what your needs are for the product.
Additional policies and FAQs
Gold & silver plated chains & components should be worn with care. Avoid spraying them with perfumes or other sprays. Wait until the lotion or cream on your body has been absorbed and is dry. Sweat can make plated items tarnish, so remove them before physical activity and exercise. Store items in a jewelry bag, separate from other pieces to avoid scratching.
Various crystals and minerals may be damaged by water and/or sunlight, or even a polishing cloth. The following should be kept dry to avoid damage from water/liquid: selenite, calcite, pyrite, malachite, hematite. The following should be kept out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods to avoid fading and damage: amethyst, fluorite, rose quartz, calcite, ametrine, aquamarine, kunzite, smoky quartz. Do not use a polishing cloth on the following: amber, malachite, emerald, lapis lazuli,
Visit my other shop here:
What Personal Information Do I Collect?
In order to fulfill your order, you authorized Etsy to provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly via Etsy conversations or Message to Seller.
Why Do I Need This Information and What Do I Use It For?
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1) as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
2) when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time (e.g. signing up for my mailing list)
Who do I share your information with?
2) Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long Do I Keep This Information?
What Are Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information?
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
1) Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2) Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3) Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4) Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How Can I Contact You With Privacy-related Requests?
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Marisa Murakami, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at SoulLuvShop [!at] Gmail.Com. Alternatively, you may mail me at:
Soul Luv Shop
P.O. Box 554
Marlborough, MA 01752
United States of America