VinLizzy....a vintage love story <3
Many years ago, I met the love of my life, Gary. Together we enjoy the entire process of finding, buying, fixing, refinishing, creating, and selling. It is very rewarding taking an old worn out piece of furniture and bring it back to a beautiful useful piece. We will also take vintage pieces that are no longer desirable and paint or reinvent the item to bring it back to life. Once completed, we love doing shows at local shops and flea markets.
He has encouraged me to do the same with the things I enjoy collecting. I have collected and sold antique and vintage jewelry and rosaries, and other religious items. I especially love antique and unique perfume bottles (miniatures are my favorites). I enjoy researching an item to find out the history or purpose of each items. Sometimes this is close to impossible even with all the information on the internet, I still refer to all of my reference books I have collected over the last 20 years. Also one of the best resources is other shop owners I have met in our community, who are very knowledgeable and eager to help.
My SHOP, click; https://www.etsy.com/shop/VinLizzy?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Accepted payment methods
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
Additional policies and FAQs
~PERSONAL INFORMATION I COLLECT:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information (Etsy does not provide your Credit Card numbers, just what payment format you used, ie; Credit Card, PayPal, Etsy Pay, etc) and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order), if you contact me directly.
~WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal basis to collect, use, and share your information, including:
~INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
2) Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
~TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE E.U.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
1) Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2) Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3) Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. 4) Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
~HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Nathan Martin, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me on my Etsy shop page by selecting "CONTACT" at the top RIGHT of my Shop page (below my picture) , by email at vinlizzy [!at] outlook.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: VinLizzy, PO Box 736, Charlotte Hall, MD 20622
Frequently asked questions
Do you accept returns?
I generally do not accept returns, however please contact me if you are unhappy with your purchase. I am pretty descriptive, give measurements and provide pictures, please review ITEM DETAILS, and ask me questions before purchase.
Does shipping cost include insurance?
Not on every item. For items over $100.00, INSURANCE is included in shipping cost.
What does LOCAL PICK UP mean?
Item must be pickup or you can arrange shipping, I have someone who can deliver within a 100 mile radius for a fee, I am 30 miles south of Washington, D.C. Send me a message and I can give you a proper quote based on your address. NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE, shipping IS NOT FREE, as it states under shipping.
What if I do not receive my item in the mail?
I generally have good luck with the USPS delivering purchase. Please check the tracking number that will be provided, and message me if you do not receive your item after one week (1st class mail, and parcel post can take 2-9 days, Media Mail can be longer). Each situation is different, please communicate with me.
Do you RESERVE items or do LAYAWAY?
I will only RESERVE an item after I have discussed terms with the buyer, and I will only RESERVE an item for 2 days, after 2 days the RESERVATION will be removed. LAYAWAY is an option if the item is over $75.00. I require 25% deposit, and remaining terms will be discussed with the buyer.