Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take for shipping?
Normally it takes around 10 to 20 working days.
I send the order via registered air mail from Thailand within 1 to 3 business days after I recieve the order. You have to sign when you get the package. If you are not at home at that time, you will get a note from the post office. Then you have to go to the post office to get the package.