Hi there, sorry but this page is underconstruction..... in the coming days will be over.
thanks for your patience and for being through here :)
Around the web
Returns & exchanges
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
0$ - PERSONAL or NON PROFIT USE or
0$ - COMMERCIAL USE - CREDIT REQUIRED or
14$ - COMMERCIAL LICENSE - NO CREDIT REQUIRED
When I can use: "0$ - PERSONAL or NON PROFIT USE"?
You can use our graphics on personal or non-profit projects without credit as long as NO MONEY is made.
When I can use: "0$ - COMMERCIAL USE - CREDIT REQUIRED"?
You can sell up to 1000 copies sold or less projects tangible or digital* without buying Commercial License if you credit me back placed on the same page as the product that is being sold or displayed.
HOW TO DISPLAY OUR CREDIT:
So you purchase the clipart or paper pack normally without an extra license and you credit us.
* - a project of printed, personalized invitation created for a client counts as ONE even if you printed for example 100 coppies for all guests.
- digital project counts as ONE every time you sold ONE
When I can use: "14$ - COMMERCIAL LICENSE - NO CREDIT REQUIRED"?
You can sell up to 1000 copies, sold or less, tangible or digital* without giving credit back to my shop.
You always need a Commercial License when a third party is manufacturing your products (such as Zazzle)
- Each NO Credit License applies to a single product. If you want to use several products, you should buy a separate NO Credit License for each item in my shop.
- If you do not purchase this license you must credit J.Leeloo in your products and designs. This license is for the use of our designs without credit.
* If you plan to manufacture an item with our design in excess of 1000 pieces you must contact us for a different price plan.
You can find my Commercial License here: www.etsy.com/it/listing/240400256
If I buy the Commercial license which limits I have?
With the purchase of the Commercial License and in any case with any type of license you can't:
- reselling my art as your own
- suggesting in any way that you made my art your self
- selling as is
- using my designs to create a new clip art, digital collage sheet, scrapbook paper or other scrapbooking products
- sharing with others for free (for example with friends)
- selling or showing to your customers projects that were not flattened - that way others can easly extract my art from your project.
byJ.Leeloo reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice.