Not so long ago, former high school sweethearts and newlyweds, Jessie and Wes found themselves working routine day jobs and dreaming of chasing their passion for creating. Jessie’s knack for style and Wes’ artistic background made for the perfect mix in creating a jewelry line that invoked images of femininity, individuality and spirit. With a determination to realize their dream and bring their vision to life, both quit their jobs and together they formed Ingredients For Lovely in 2010.
Demand was almost immediate, as Ingredients For Lovely catered to the smart, confident, creative shopper who was looking for something that “no one else had”. To add to their success, Ingredients For Lovely also reached those creating their own accessory lines by offering unique jewelry supplies that maintained high quality and affordability.
Each passing year brought increased growth, and major expansion efforts were undertaken twice in just three years. And though Ingredients For Lovely no longer operated out of its original two-bedroom condo, one thing would remain the same: Jessie and Wes’ pledge to stay true to their roots and maintain the aesthetic that so many embraced as a part of their lives.
Today, Ingredients For Lovely continues to bring new ingredients to life that maintain an original, authentic style and enhance the beauty of our clients. Thank you for allowing us to help you in your quest to create something lovely! ❤
Owner, Creator, Designer
I believe that to create something you love and are proud of, you need great supplies. That’s why I offer a wide range of beautiful items… or as I like to say, “Ingredients for Lovely.”
Accepted payment methods
**SAVE 10% OFF your total purchase with minimum purchase of $75 or more in merchandise (not including shipping charges). Use Coupon code LOVELY75 at check out.
***SAVE 15% OFF your total purchase with minimum purchase of $150 or more in merchandise (not including shipping charges). Use Coupon code LOVELY150 at check out.
****SAVE 20% OFF your total purchase with minimum purchase of $300 or more in merchandise (not including shipping charges). Use Coupon code LOVELY300 at check out.
These discounts cannot be combined, are not valid on prior purchases, and must be submitted at time of payment.
- Most items are in stock and ready to be shipped within 1-3 business days. However sometimes the listing quantity doesn't accurately reflect the items in stock. In those cases, we will try to notify you within 48 hours. Also, a few items are made to order and can take up to 10-12 days before being shipped.
- All items are shipped USPS First Class Mail:
- Domestic (2-5 days in transit)
- International (6-30 days in transit)
- Expedited shipping upgrades are available at an extra cost. However, with or without the shipped upgrade, orders still take 1-7 days to process. USPS does not guarantee Priority mail transit times. If you need guaranteed delivery at a certain date make sure to message me for a Fedex quote.
- Once packages leave our possession and are scanned and entered into the USPS tracking system, we assume no further responsibility for their delivery. Furthermore, we cannot issue full or partial refunds in the event USPS misses a delivery date.
- PLEASE NOTE! Orders are not considered LOST in transit until the following amount of time has passed:
- Domestic: 30 days past shipping date
- International: 90 days past shipping date
If your order that has not been delivered within these time frames please contact me so I can file an insurance claim through USPS on your behalf.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility
Returns and exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
1. We try to keep our prices low and our operation streamlined. That said, we're only able to accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of delivery.
2. Was it something we did wrong? If it's just a matter of changing your mind, unfortunately we can't refund shipping costs.
3. You just don't like it, or it won't work for your project? No problem, send it back and we're good to issue the refund or exchange. However, we're unable to process a return/exchange if we receive the item(s) back damaged.
4. If your item(s) arrives damaged, please let us know and include a photo of the damaged item(s). The quicker we get the photo, the quicker we can process your claim.
5. Any other questions concerning returns or exchanges contact us! ❤
Additional policies and FAQs