Love of Sewing & Vintage Patterns
As a teenager I used to sew all of my own clothes. When I was a little older and on my own, one of the first things I purchased was a sewing machine. A few years later it paid for it'self in all the baby and maternity clothes I made. I was hooked.
My first child was a girl and I loved making clothes for her. That eventually led into sewing competitions at which I did quite well.
My daughter is grown now but I still have a great time searching for patterns that I think others will enjoy as much as I do.
Welcome to my store. I have been selling online for approximately 20 years now and really enjoy meeting all of the wonderful people out there.
* INFORMATION I COLLECT *
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, postal address, method of payment , and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
* WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT *
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
* INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE *
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● SERVICE PROVIDERS: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery or third party mailing and shipping companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services i.e. your postal address.
● BUSINESS TRANSFERS: If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
● COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
* DATA RETENTION *
* YOUR RIGHTS *
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
● ACCESS: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● CHANGE, RESTRICT, DELETE: You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons)
● OBJECT: You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
● COMPLAIN: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
* HOW TO CONTACT ME *
For purposes of EU data protection law, If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me by my shop name Lady Diamonds Emporium located in the USA by clicking on "you" at the top right, click on "conversations" or you can contact me at ladydiamond4664 [!at] olypen.com
Compliance with laws. Your personal information (name, address, etc), provided to me by Etsy, will only be used by me, as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I have NO access to your payment account details such as PayPal, Banking information or Creditcards or your email used at Etsy. Etsy processes your order, depending on the method you choose. Your information will be stored on the Etsy system as long as I have my store on Etsy or until Etsy deletes it. I will not spam you or solicit you using the information provided to me.
Accepted payment methods
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS --
If you would like to purchase two or more items I will ship the most economical method. Because of the complicated US Postal rates for international packages it is impossible to put a separate cost for multiple purchases. If you are concerned about combined shipping costs, please convo me with the titles of the items and I will compute the shipping cost for you. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Once a package leave the US we can not be responsible for delivery.
International mail will be sent USPS first class, and all customs forms will be completed. Buyer is responsible for all customs fees, VAT, and any other fees as required by your country.
As my shop is in the United States, we are NOT registered for VAT, and so this tax is not included in our prices. If any of our listings or shipping rates state "VAT included (where applicable)", that is an error of Etsy's webshop platform., and is not correct.
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
Additional policies and FAQs