Altered Paradise at Regina's Studio
Hello and Welcome. I enjoy selling as much as buying on Etsy and have connected with some of the greatest people. I love it all from farmhouse chic, vintage kitsch, antique medical, artifacts, victorian, mid century modern, steampunk, shabby chic, blythe, ephemera, curiosities, art deco, darkart, Edwardian Haute, and anything altered. I have a diverse clientele which keeps it very interesting, I have the best customers in the world and some have been shopping with me from the beginning, they keep me inspired with goals to provide excellent service. Thanks so much for dropping by.
Thank-you so much for your interest in my shop! I enjoy buying and selling on Etsy and have connected with some of the greatest people.
Accepted payment methods
International shoppers: you will be responsible for any customs fees, so please be aware of your country's policies. I am not responsible for taxes and duties that may incur.
If you would like insurance on your package, just let me know. I have never had a package lost with over 41,000 packages sent from Etsy online sales.
Returns and exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me via the Etsy messaging platform.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) .
- Object. I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.