I started selling my patterns online after I had my son Noah. I wanted to stay home with him but be able to help out at the same time. My Mom sewed for me my whole life and after she died, I started collecting the patterns she had made for me . I came across so many patterns and that's when I decided to start selling them. I've done many hours on hours of research and reading and studying before I started selling. This is not something you can just get into... you really need to know your decades and fashion history. It's a fun and rewarding job. I'm truly blessed.
I've been collecting and selling patterns for over 5 years. I love collecting all things vintage but my passion is patterns.
Pattern envelopes may have some crinkled and or torn areas and some wrinkles due to storage. They may have some writing on the envelope or a store stamp or sticker. Older patterns may have some yellowing or stains due to age.
All patterns are personally checked for completeness by me. If there is a piece missing it will be noted in the description. Some patterns may have additional pieces of newspaper "patterns" or other from previous owner that I will leave in package for you to determine if you need or not. I will note if the pattern is UNCUT in the title and description but otherwise if it is not noted, all patterns have been cut.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Enter my shop here:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Accepted payment methods
PLEASE NOTE: Buyer must make on single Paypal payment in order to qualify for combined shipping. Buyers who make more than one payment will forfeit the combined shipping discount. Insurance is recommended at an additional cost of $1.65 per $100.00 coverage. You may either pay by paypal and I will refund the shipping or you can wait for a revised invoice through Paypal ~ Etsy doesn't offer a way to edit their invoice just yet.
Shipments are mailed out on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and special requests are honored.
Payment is due within 3 days.
Do you have a credit card but don't have a PayPal account? Check here for an easy way to pay through PayPal with a credit card: http://www.etsy.com/storque/section/howTos/article/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card-and-create-a-paypal-account/746/
New to Etsy? Here's a helpful guide to making your first purchase:
PLEASE NOTE: Buyer must make on single Paypal payment in order to qualify for combined shipping. Buyers who make more than one payment will forfeit the combined shipping discount. Insurance is recommended at an additional cost of $1.65 per $100.00 coverage.
Note to my International Buyers: International shipping is not traceable, and therefore not guaranteed. Please advise me if you are willing to pay for the added insurance costs to guarantee the item. Also, please be aware of the mailing restrictions within your own country. If these items are not allowed to be shipped into your country, please be advised I am not responsible if customs takes possession of a package. Actual value of your order is posted on the customs forms. Kindly keep in mind you may have to pay VAT or Custom Duties Tax on your orders. Check with your local customs office to determine your country's laws and limits.
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
I ship all my pattern with delivery confirmation and I have not had a single problem with any items eventually getting to their destination. I've had a few international shipments take FOREVER and one came back to me but I resent and it made it in a few days.
Insurance is recommended at an additional cost of $1.65 per $100.00 coverage.
Additional policies and FAQs
Free Shipping with purchase of 10 patterns.
Buy 5 Sewing Patterns and get 5% OFF
Buy 10 Sewing Patterns and get 10% OFF + FREE SHIPPING
INTERNATIONAL: % OFF Patterns Purchased
Buy 5 Sewing Patterns and get 5% OFF
Buy 10 Sewing Patterns and get 10% OFF
Must pay from one invoice for Paypal payment.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Enter my shop here:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Etsy is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: jayden2[!at]suddenlink.net
Frequently asked questions
How do I know what size to order?
The sizes have changed over the years, and many vary between pattern brands. Measure your bust/chest, waist, and hips with a measuring tape, compare these measurements to the pattern charts given in our listings. Also, a sizing chart is included on the back of each pattern and I will have included a photo of this chart, if one is available.
It is suggested that when buying a vintage pattern, you should choose the correct bust size, and make any necessary alterations to the pattern in the waist and hips.
Is VAT included in the price & shipping fees?
Import duties, taxes/VAT/GST are NOT INCLUDED in our prices. We are located in the United States, and are not registered to collect VAT or any other taxes outside of the U.S. These charges, if applicable, are the buyer's responsibility.