Welcome to the secret world of felt, where you can feel magic in every step...
I really glad to see you in my shop!
My name is Zavinta. I live in the middle of Europe- beautiful country- Lithuania. A few years ago I found possibilities of felt and now I create arts and crafts from wool in my small home studio. Wet felting is the oldest traditional craft. It's made by using natural sheep wool, hot water, soap and hands. It requires lots of patience, time and strength.
I've learned this art by myself experimenting with different fibers, trying to reach the perfect shape, design and quality.
Mostly I felt slippers, booties for babies, head-wear and fairy shoes with curly toes , mittens, clothes and other felted beautiful things for home.
I share with you the joy of creation- what inspires, gives life colors, home comfort, heart heat.
To you and myself ... so each of your preferred "not standard" is a great encouragement to me and rating improvement.
I love custom orders, but kindly ask to be patience- the craft can not be rushed. I am more mummy than felter at this time of my life. The time of preparing an order depends on the quantity of orders. It can be week or 4-8 weeks at cold season time. Choose from "Ready to ship" section if you are in hurry and don't have time to wait or contact with me letting me know when do you expect the order.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Photography
My name is Zavinta. I felt in love with wool 10 years ago. Since then I create felted beauties in my small felting studio. Most of all I love to create fairytale shoes and hats, cuties for babies from felted wool
My husband. He helps me with everything in my work
Accepted payment methods
The ready to ship items will be shipped within 2-3 working days when the payment is cleared. For made to order items, it would take 2-6 weeks until dispatch, or as agreed with the buyer. Let me know if you are expecting your purchase for special occasion.
The items will be shipped to registered address on Etsy. If you want use a different address, please leave a message when checking out. Please make sure that your address is up-to-date and correct!
I ship goods via registered air mail.
Expected delivery times are:
- Europe: about 1 week
- US and Canada: 2 to 4 weeks
- Rest of the world: 3 to 6 weeks
Please expect longer delivery times around Christmas. I kindly ask to allow plenty of time for your order to come, especially if it is for a special occasion
If you are in a rush with purchase, add upgraded shipping- your order will be shipped via DHL courier service and will be delivered in 1-3 working days. Please write your telephone number and courier will contact you to arrange time of delivery.
Unfortunately parcels can disappear in the mail system. I always use registered mail to ensure your parcel will arrive. If your parcel is lost please contact me, and I will try to help to find it. However, I am not responsible for lost packages.
Unclaimed or undeliverable packages that are mailed back to me are subject to re-shipping costs borne by the customer. I will only resend a returned parcel once.
Overseas buyers may be subject to customs duties or taxes . I am in no way responsible for these duties or taxes, and they shall be covered solely by the buyer as it is the buyer's local tax authorities that is charging them.
Returns and exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Hopefully you will be totally happy with your purchase. If by chance there is a problem, please convo me and we can work something out.
RETURNS: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase I will issue full refund minus shipping fees.
Additional policies and FAQs
If there is anything you see in my "sold" section of my store that you would want to buy, the chances are i can probably make it for you. Or if you seen something you like and want it in a different colour then either contact me through Etsy or my email-
zavinta [!at] gmail.com
Please leave feedback when you receive your item, then I know that the parcel reached the destination, and I can stop worrying about it.
Feedback is a is highly appreciated, but if you do not want to leave for any reason, please feel free to send me your opinion.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly. Also I need your phone number to register parcel if you choose express shipping services.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified, TRUSTe Privacy Certifications.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Marius Audickas, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at zavinta [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Guriu sodu 9-oji g.50
If you are not happy with purchase:
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase.
Conditions of return
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
-Custom or personalized orders
-Perishable products (like food or flowers)
-Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. The refund will be made within 14 days of receiving the returned item.
POSTAGE AND PAYMENT POLICY
Ready to ship items will be dispatched within 3-5 working days after payment confirmation.
Custom orders will be shipped as agreed. Depending on season and number of orders, processing time can be vary from 1 to 8 weeks
STANDARD SHIPPING: I ship by Lithuanian Postal Service. Once the order is shipped, I will provide you with tracking number to track your item.
EXPRESS SHIPPING: 1-5 working days worldwide. If you want EXPRESS shipping please contact me, I will calculate shipping price for you. If you choose EXPRESS shipping, provide your telephone number at once during purchase, in the field "note to seller". It will be provided for courier to arrange delivery time with you.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING: Please, make your holiday purchases as fast as you can, because the post in these months can be extremely slow. Or choose the EXPRESS SHIPPING option.
If the shipping address is different from the address provided through Etsy, please contact the seller prior to payment.
Please note that I am not responsible for any custom fees incurred. International customers are responsible for duties, taxes, and other fees incurred on international packages.